LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

Jacobs visits Giants locker room after game

Shop Find 49ers gear online
SAN FRANCISCO – I couldn't find Brandon Jacobs in the 49ers locker room after the game.

I waited until every player left. Still no Jacobs.

So I walked to the Giants' locker room. Who did I see? Jacobs. He was talking to Justin Tuck, his former teammate.

Tuck was sitting on a stool. Jacobs was leaning against the locker, wearing camouflage pants and a green polo shirt. He was talking with his hands. It seemed like he was explaining something.

Tuck didn't say much. He listened and shook his head a lot, as if to say, "Ain't that shame."

After ten minutes, Tuck stood up and he and Jacobs hugged. Tuck left but Jacobs didn't. Jacobs looked around for someone else to hug. He found a couple trainers, hugged them and told them he misses them.

http://49ers.pressdemocrat.com/2012/10/inside-the-49ers/jacobs-visits-giants-locker-room-after-game/
If Jacobs played he would have ran for 200 yards
What a traitor, no wonder why we lost.

Here come the overreactions in 3.2.1...
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Trade him back to the giants we obviously don't have a use for hm.
Football is there job, not some fannatical cult. No biggie.
Wtf?

I've never even heard of someone doing that.
If I were a Giant I would be laughing my ass off

- Jacobs didn't play. They have 2 superior backups
- Manningham dropped a crucial long pass & did not impress
manningham wasn't over there cup caking with the giants so why was Jacobs??
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch Ahmad Bradshaw on ex-teammate Brandon Jacobs: "I don't know what their coaching staff is thinking or what they expect from Brandon." #49ers

It's one thing to give them dap but to go inside the locker room and give hugs and whatnot? That's some sucka sh*t. You need to be with your team after the game. Especially after a loss. This makes him look like a punk considering the Giants didn't even want him on their squad and he's in their locker room givin hugs and whatnot? What a b***h.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Should have signed Costanzo instead, would have contributed something
Christ people, it's not like an American soldier hanging out with the Taliban. He obviously has a history with that team. The only problem I have (and it seems like Cohn is inferring this) is that he probably went to Tuck and complained about how the Niners arent giving him a chance to play.

He'll be gone by season's end.
Jacobs got lost looking for a team with a pulse today. . . .
Originally posted by BleedRednGold:
It's one thing to give them dap but to go inside the locker room and give hugs and whatnot? That's some sucka sh*t. You need to be with your team after the game. Especially after a loss. This makes him look like a punk considering the Giants didn't even want him on their squad and he's in their locker room givin hugs and whatnot? What a b***h.

real spit
Share 49ersWebzone