There are 137 users in the forums

How upset are you?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Niner_Fan:
I don't understand how you break a franchise record for total combined offensive yards one week and only put up 3 points the next.

I for one would love to see Kaep start a game and see what he looks like for real Alex is so up and down I can't stand it you never know if Alice is going to show up to play or Alex is.....
The Giant's do have a pretty good defense. The Bills and Jets "D" is not as good as the Giants. Also we haven't figured out how to slow there receivers yet. That's what's killing us. This kind of reminds me how the Packer's would beat us on a consistent basis. NY seems to match up well against us. Watch them loose against Washington next week.
what's up with Akers this year he is the guy who carried this team to score points if he can't be robo kicker I'm really worried
I am so sick of hearing how the Giants were disrespected. Its the Medias job to make predictions. we dominated our last 2 opponents and the Giants havent been very impressive. Who in the hell do you expect people to pick? Dont use that as an excuse. We flat out got our a ss kicked.
Originally posted by Faraz80:
Lol. We're not the Chicago cubs ya know. But yeah, Im sad.

Ah, just throw it in our face and remind cubs fans that we have not won in the last century!
I also thought the way Harbaugh handled the Qb's was a joke. Rotating Qb's might work in college, but it will not work in the NFL
I'm not to upset. A loss always suck, but it was good to see how CK played. Alex was flat and if the offense isn't running on all cylinders, I don't see them changing it up as a bad thing.
[ Edited by TRAVELER_9ER on Oct 14, 2012 at 5:57 PM ]
Originally posted by Niner_Fan:
what's up with Akers this year he is the guy who carried this team to score points if he can't be robo kicker I'm really worried

He'll bounce back. He had games like this when in Philly. Akers is a good kicker. If he made those kicks, we may have got beaten worse. The Giant's took us behind the shed and had there way with us. No fight today.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Looking at the schedule, we should be able to win the next six so if we lose any of those games I'm going to be pissed

We're not winning 6 in a row. I'm not even looking past Thursdays game.
Originally posted by Chrs0049:
I just put a golf ball through my TV. I've waited for this game for 9 months, and this is how we come out. Unreal. Garbage performance. Does anything ever go wrong for New York?

I use to break s**t then I realized especially in the erickson/nolan/singletary are the players don't care as much as we do. It's different now but back then especially in the dark era us fans would be miserable and some players would go on collecting there paychecks and be fine with losing. In a 9 month span life has thrown 3 deaths at me.. a grandpa, a 21 year old cousin and a 38? yr old uncle with 3 boys. On top of that we had to move out of a house we had for 15 years that we worked hard on and that my mom and her husband had stuck 200,000 into. Why you ask? because we found out in feb of 2011 that my mom's husband who had been together for 20 years and married for 8 had been cheating on her for like 9 years. he married her, had a kid with her and spent 200,000 and went into debt fixing up a house all despite already having been cheating on her before that. And if you think that was low he's actually been a bigger ass since then. Dragging my mom through hell in the divorce and him, his gf who he has a baby with and his high priced lawyer are making my mom seem like the one who cheated because he paid 7 grand, my mom got a cheap lawyer because she couldn't afford it. He took out his 401k that was half hers. Anyways, so I am starting to realize life just isn't fair. Life goes on whether the 9ers win or lose. The team is still pretty much my life and I get upset but I am controlling it. I just want to see one 9ers sb (besides the one in 94 where i was too young to follow the team, didnt get many games in wisc) before I die. Sorry for rambling and venting guys...

Bottom line though you could be a Browns fan or a fan of a team that has suffered for not 8 but decades. We still have a bright future and a new stadium on the way. We are 4-2, in a 3 way tie for 1st in the nfcw with 2 games against them upcoming. I'm just going to move on from this one.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 14, 2012 at 5:59 PM ]
I'm so sick of everybody calling for more kap.. either start him or let him stay on the bench ..how can Alex get in rhythm if he keeps getting pulled off the field..I'm sure it's messing with his confidence and a QB controversy can split our locker room..stick with one guy and shut up

I'm so disappointed in the play calling ,the qb switching was done at the wrong times ! Smith throws a deep pass ,and then take him out for the no huddle offense ???? Wow bad coaching and all around team play today.
I agree I don't like one QB in and then another but I would like to see one game with Kaep is all
Originally posted by CityKing415:
I'm so sick of everybody calling for more kap.. either start him or let him stay on the bench ..how can Alex get in rhythm if he keeps getting pulled off the field..I'm sure it's messing with his confidence and a QB controversy can split our locker room..stick with one guy and shut up

I agree its totally has gotten ridiculous.
Alex Smith plays mediocre football he has a good game now and then but the guy is inconsistent face it until we gt a good QB this stuff is going to continue to happen
Originally posted by xx49erfanxx:
I'm so disappointed in the play calling ,the qb switching was done at the wrong times ! Smith throws a deep pass ,and then take him out for the no huddle offense ???? Wow bad coaching and all around team play today.
I will say putting CK is ok. But this pretty much says it. Poor play calling and getting away from their bread and butter with running the ball. IMO
Share 49ersWebzone