LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 251 users in the forums

How upset are you?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We looked like a special olympic team disguised as an NFL team today.
Was at the stick now have to deal with a four hour drive back plus traffic. I think loosing keys plays one special teams really hurt us. This team is hit and mis. Kind mad
I'm just putting this game behind me entirely. I recommend we all do... instead of whining, crying, and all the gloom-n-doom that accompanies such a loss.

We sucked.. we know it.. but this wasn't a playoff game and we are very much still alive. Time to be grown-ups and just shake it off.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Harkonnenzombie:
It does suck that we lost sooooo badly but everyone has to remember that there is a tomorrow. It is a long season. It will get better.

But when you have a game circled on your schedule and you lose that game in blowout fashion.....really SUCKS!!! This was a statement game.
I am in disbelief that we came out and played like this. I could have taken a close loss. As long as we were competitive it wouldn't have hurt as bad. But to allow the NYG of all teams to walk in here and dismantle us was embarrassing.
Originally posted by JimboWHO:
Originally posted by Chrs0049:
I just put a golf ball through my TV. I've waited for this game for 9 months, and this is how we come out. Unreal. Garbage performance. Does anything ever go wrong for New York?

All you guys talked WAAAAY too much smack all week long.

You never gave The Champs the respect they deserved. They did not like that.

[ Edited by NickSh49 on Oct 14, 2012 at 5:39 PM ]
Originally posted by Baldie:
But when you have a game circled on your schedule and you lose that game in blowout fashion.....really SUCKS!!! This was a statement game.

THIS!
I don't understand how you break a franchise record for total combined offensive yards one week and only put up 3 points the next.

I for one would love to see Kaep start a game and see what he looks like for real Alex is so up and down I can't stand it you never know if Alice is going to show up to play or Alex is.....
[ Edited by Niner_Fan on Oct 14, 2012 at 5:43 PM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
huge setback. very disappointing and concerning.
Originally posted by ILoveAmir:
you destroyed your tv

AHHHHAHAH...LOL THAT'S Funny.

Blame whoever you want, our OL looked like s**t and that was the difference!
[ Edited by Magzarillious on Oct 14, 2012 at 5:44 PM ]
Originally posted by jones49:
We looked like a special olympic team disguised as an NFL team today.

Yes, we definitely forgot that we had a game today. Maybe we were tired from alllll the media talk last week.
Kinda p!$$ the fnck off. Been waiting for this game since the GB game & this is what I've been waiting for, gtfoh! Go niners moving past this loss.
  • dugo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jones49:
THIS!

This and some..pissed off yeah for sure disappointed hell yeah... Out coached out game planned and out played...great teams rise up....the 9ers played with nothing even in the 4th quarter there was no hurry up no anything..sad
Looking at the schedule, we should be able to win the next six so if we lose any of those games I'm going to be pissed
Share 49ersWebzone