There are 136 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BUFFALO BILLS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 5)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
What's up with this AS injured finger , I hear?
Originally posted by CityKing415:
Yea and who won us that Seattle game and who fumbled our sb chances last year.. ginn is reliable

Ginn is always hurt anyways. It's good that Kyle becomes a legit and safe returner in case Ginn goes down
AS hurt his finger and had x-rays, but they were negative. It was a sprain.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
7/11 on third downs

nice.

but more importantly it seemed like we were hitting big plays on 1st and 2nd downs..... we need to have those good 3rd down conversion games against better teams when its a close game.

about feeling sorry for the Bills.....na not really, and I'm a person who does fall sorry for some teams and their fans... I have no reason to hate the Bills...they gave my boy T.O. a chance.....

but as far as this year's Bills, they lead the league in TDs going into our game....they have played well these past few years...its not like they are the Browns

but yeah it was sad that even when we tried to run out the clock, they couldn't stop our backup offense and we still scored a TD...and could've scored another one. Also our backup defense also stopped them, just like they did against the Jets offense late in that game.

I wonder if reporters will ask Rogers, who tapped out on the field quicker out of the Bills and Jets?
oh I forgot.........DIXON WITH A HARD FOUGHT TD RUN!!!

stopped 3 yards before the Goal line....powered his way in.
Originally posted by ace49ers:
Bring on the next victims.

gmen
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Afrikan:
oh I forgot.........DIXON WITH A HARD FOUGHT TD RUN!!!

stopped 3 yards before the Goal line....powered his way in.

That run is the kind of s**t I expected from him coming out of college. I think he finally gets it.
Originally posted by CityKing415:
Yea and who won us that Seattle game and who fumbled our sb chances last year.. ginn is reliable

Ginn didn't win us the Seattle game. We were already up 19 to 17 and we were getting possession back. It's not like we were down two scores.
Frank Gore makes me happy...downstairs. For a guy his age, and who has been through what he has been through, to still hang around and contribute the way he does...he's still such a threat. It's straight cray
Originally posted by ninermedic:
Frank Gore makes me happy...downstairs. For a guy his age, and who has been through what he has been through, to still hang around and contribute the way he does...he's still such a threat. It's straight cray

Most guys that ran like he use to only keep it up for a year or two. He's still going although I think he has prolonged his career by being patient and following blockers instead of just running over everybody. He's a much different back. He should be able to go a year or two more and get to 10,000. He's got like 10,500 all purpose. Would be nice for him to finish at 10,000 rushing and like 13,000 all purpose. He is at 8,057. Needs 1943... he's on pace for 1382 this season which would put him at 9,007 (started the season at 7625) and about 1,000 short. He's 42 on the list of all time leading rushers... 25 more yards would put him at 40th though.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/rush_yds_career.htm (that's not updated for this year...
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 8, 2012 at 1:02 AM ]

if our passing game maintains its beast mode gores average should go up as the year goes on. prolly put up like 1500 if they keep goin like this. a rushing title for frank would be sick, he came so close when we had turner
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Most guys that ran like he use to only keep it up for a year or two. He's still going although I think he has prolonged his career by being patient and following blockers instead of just running over everybody. He's a much different back. He should be able to go a year or two more and get to 10,000. He's got like 10,500 all purpose. Would be nice for him to finish at 10,000 rushing and like 13,000 all purpose. He is at 8,057. Needs 1943... he's on pace for 1382 this season which would put him at 9,007 (started the season at 7625) and about 1,000 short. He's 42 on the list of all time leading rushers... 25 more yards would put him at 40th though.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/rush_yds_career.htm (that's not updated for this year...

Would love for him to make 10,000. Frank is much better than Ricky Williams (!) IMO and he's 26th on that list at just over 10,000

Would love for him to make 10,000. Frank is much better than Ricky Williams (!) IMO and he's 26th on that list at just over 10,000

depending on how healthy he can stay i hope gore can play for 5 more years and do some damage on that list. he doesnt look like hes lost anything and the way they use him now and how patient he is i think he can play longer than most people are giving him credit for
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

depending on how healthy he can stay i hope gore can play for 5 more years and do some damage on that list. he doesnt look like hes lost anything and the way they use him now and how patient he is i think he can play longer than most people are giving him credit for

A healthy mix of Kendall Hunter (who's looked pretty beastly too ) and Frank should last a while
  • Garce
  • Veteran
A healthy mix of Kendall Hunter (who's looked pretty beastly too ) and Frank should last a while

avg about 8 YPC lol
Share 49ersWebzone