LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 452 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BUFFALO BILLS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 5)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
i missed the end of the second half cuz after the Kap fumble, I left to the bar. Missed the Crabs TD! figured the bills would just sit on the ball.
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Yep most recently was Crabs and VD against the Rams.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Alex Smith.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Matt Pomeroy ‏@MattPomPom 122 games in NFL history with 300+ rush yds & 2,316 with 300+ pass yds, but 49ers today are 1st team with 300 of BOTH.

Retweeted by NFL

I was wondering about this!!
Michael Crabtree lookin like 2 Chainz aka Titi Boi in his interview doe
Great win and much more satisfying than last week because the passing game was in full effect... Side note I'm on the east coast and had to rely on espn gamecast on my cell for the game and it was lagging for a bit and I had to rely on this thread for updates, u guys are great, luv the 49ernation!!
Originally posted by BleedRednGold84:
Great win and much more satisfying than last week because the passing game was in full effect... Side note I'm on the east coast and had to rely on espn gamecast on my cell for the game and it was lagging for a bit and I had to rely on this thread for updates, u guys are great, luv the 49ernation!!

Cool. Glad we could help.
Originally posted by BleedRednGold84:

you can come to my house in Florida. We got the ticket! I want to watch Niner games with Niner fans too,
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Matt Pomeroy ‏@MattPomPom 122 games in NFL history with 300+ rush yds & 2,316 with 300+ pass yds, but 49ers today are 1st team with 300 of BOTH.

Retweeted by NFL

NFL Network just rushed through the highlights and didn't even talk about the game.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kray28:

Retweeted by NFL

NFL Network just rushed through the highlights and didn't even talk about the game.

Gotta be Jamie Dukes...
Originally posted by Nes49:
Gotta be Jamie Dukes...

Dukes is regrouping. he'll figure someway to bash Smith.
Originally posted by kray28:

Retweeted by NFL

Gotta be Jamie Dukes...

I haven't seen that tub of lard on recently. Where did he go?

Originally posted by taney71:
Gotta be Jamie Dukes...

Dukes is regrouping. he'll figure someway to bash Smith.
That dude is an idiot he needs to get the fat out of his throat and give credit where credit is due.
where are the interviews and press conf. seen?
Holy F'n s**t! Wooohooo! Go Niners! Yeahhhh!
Sweet Jesus that was a great game.
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Sweet Jesus that was a great game.

You damn straight it was!
Share 49ersWebzone