There are 148 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BUFFALO BILLS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 5)

Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by davide49:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
I honestly think the only reason CK got any PT this week is because Tebow was on the opposite team. Slap in face of Tebow lovers. What he does isn't difficult at all.

I think it was to light a fire under Alex's mediocre ass. To let him know that a performance like he did in Minnesota will not be tolerated.

Don't you have anything better to do? Seriously.

whats your problem

Yeah seriously!? Sus is one of the biggest contributors to this forum. Without him, it would be one big Alex orgy in here.

haha yah thanks man. Seriously dont understand why people get butt hurt over opinions.

Quite often, it is because of the way the original post is phrased. Like your one, which is designed to irritate.

I don't propose to argue this again. This place needs to calm down. None of you will get further pre warnings.
According to AccuScore...

The Niners have an 88% chance of winning if they rush the ball for 125+ yards and Alex has 1 or 0 INTs...

I like our chances
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Bring on the Giants!!

Revenge. Can't wait.

Ive had this game on my calendar since i heard they were on the schedule.................i wanna kill them 2x

Actually on review I limit the pre warning to those who reacted.
[ Edited by English on Oct 3, 2012 at 12:42 PM ]
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:

You sound like a replacement ref.
Originally posted by Wodwo:

Oooh, you know how to hurt. But I was wrong and there it is.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Matt Bowen ‏@MattBowen41

Looking at 49ers-Jets tape. Like the scheme, personnel + alignment SF used in the red zone on the Kaepernick TD. Will break it down at NFP.

Man Im scurrd of you, you're trigger happy on the warnings. haha

Man Im scurrd of you, you're trigger happy on the warnings. haha

Mans gotta do what a mans gotta do
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
s**t we had a year where we went through 4 or 5 with picket, dorcey, wienke, jto and im sure there was another while alex was on IR i think and michael robinson was emergency qb lol

Definite hyperbole here...the year Alex was on IR only JTO and Hill played. Weinke never played except for the '07 season finale. Pickett was like '04/'05, etc.
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows Isaac Sopoaga was back for the start of #49ers practice. Brandon Jacobs, Ted Ginn also were on hand.

Finally have a full healthy squad against the BIlls
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
I honestly think the only reason CK got any PT this week is because Tebow was on the opposite team. Slap in face of Tebow lovers. What he does isn't difficult at all.

I think it was to light a fire under Alex's mediocre ass. To let him know that a performance like he did in Minnesota will not be tolerated.

Don't you have anything better to do? Seriously.

whats your problem

Yeah seriously!? Sus is one of the biggest contributors to this forum. Without him, it would be one big Alex orgy in here.

haha yah thanks man. Seriously dont understand why people get butt hurt over opinions.

Just saying...that no topic can be discussed without you pointing out that you think Alex sucks. Not one. Gets kinda tired...just saying.
Just saying...that no topic can be discussed without you pointing out that you think Alex sucks. Not one. Gets kinda tired...just saying.

Actually the topic was more about CK than Alex.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows Isaac Sopoaga was back for the start of #49ers practice. Brandon Jacobs, Ted Ginn also were on hand.

Finally have a full healthy squad against the BIlls

full strength for the last 12 games
So very excited for this game...the Bills aren't terrible, they can definitely move the ball. Their defense does suck, especially against the pass....but i think they've given up more 3rd down conversions running the ball then anyone or right up there. I think passing on 1st downs and avoiding obvious passing situations will be key...would hate for Mario Williams to suddenly wake up on us, although our line is looking very, very solid. I think Alex has a nice game with 250+ yards and we win 27-20.