There are 247 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BUFFALO BILLS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 5)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Bills vs 49ers preview (bills fan forum)

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/150904-bills-vs-49ers-preview/

Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by davide49:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
I honestly think the only reason CK got any PT this week is because Tebow was on the opposite team. Slap in face of Tebow lovers. What he does isn't difficult at all.

I think it was to light a fire under Alex's mediocre ass. To let him know that a performance like he did in Minnesota will not be tolerated.

Don't you have anything better to do? Seriously.

whats your problem

Yeah seriously!? Sus is one of the biggest contributors to this forum. Without him, it would be one big Alex orgy in here.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
I honestly think the only reason CK got any PT this week is because Tebow was on the opposite team. Slap in face of Tebow lovers. What he does isn't difficult at all.

I think it was to light a fire under Alex's mediocre ass. To let him know that a performance like he did in Minnesota will not be tolerated.

whats your problem

Yeah seriously!? Sus is one of the biggest contributors to this forum. Without him, it would be one big Alex orgy in here.

haha yah thanks man. Seriously dont understand why people get butt hurt over opinions.

whats your problem

haha yah thanks man. Seriously dont understand why people get butt hurt over opinions.

lol
^^ That's 50% funny and 50% sad, because I know the feeling
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

seriously just imagine a niner version of one of those.

whats your problem

An Alex Orgy?

A majority of the posters on this forum are excited that we have talented nucleus with an elite defense. We have a quarterback that Harbaugh has shown he can work with very well and ultimately (or hopefully) will lead to an Farve-Rodgers type situation.
[ Edited by OregonNiner87 on Oct 3, 2012 at 11:20 AM ]

I would make that happen in photoshop but couldn't look at all those names in one place without crying. lol

yea i was just thinking the same thing

s**t we had a year where we went through 4 or 5 with picket, dorcey, wienke, jto and im sure there was another while alex was on IR i think and michael robinson was emergency qb lol
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
s**t we had a year where we went through 4 or 5 with picket, dorcey, wienke, jto and im sure there was another while alex was on IR i think and michael robinson was emergency qb lol

• Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

Oh God, I DO remember that story. Nolan was still HC right? Oh dark times.
we've come a long way lol. i find i have way more sympathy for the s**tty teams now that we went through that lol
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Share 49ersWebzone