LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 288 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BUFFALO BILLS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 5)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
I wonder if Kaepernick will throw the ball this week. And not in to triple coverage like he did against the Jets.
Freddie P. Soft is being blamed for the Vike's loss but I heard it was Freddie's granny. Tata's R. Soft.
Originally posted by prometheus:
Freddie P. Soft is being blamed for the Vike's loss but I heard it was Freddie's granny. Tata's R. Soft.

lol
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Bills haven't won game in an NFC stadium since Oct. 25, 2009, versus Carolina

Crazy.

But they put up a big fight and could have won against the Giants last season @ Metlife.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:

Crazy.

But they put up a big fight and could have won against the Giants last season @ Metlife.

Whens the last time they won a game on the west coast ?
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:

Crazy.

Whens the last time they won a game on the west coast ?
this sunday oooohhhh
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by prometheus:

Freddie has a GRANNY? LOL. I wouldn't pull it past Harbaugh....TATA

BUt really they need to create a toy or a plushy of Freddie....be fun.
[ Edited by Nes49 on Oct 3, 2012 at 5:28 PM ]
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
I wonder if Kaepernick will throw the ball this week. And not in to triple coverage like he did against the Jets.

Yep, into double coverage for a touchdown.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
this sunday oooohhhh

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!

• mayo49
  • Veteran
My penis is tingling the game must be getting close.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Oct 4, 2012 at 10:50 AM ]
Originally posted by 49amane:
Remember all the Bills fans saying how they were glad to see Donte Whitner Go and his bad hands and blah blah... would love to see him get an INT on em or lay some wood. And 2.) lookin forward to seein Jim Give Alex an opportunity for a 300 yard game to shut yall up. Bet!

Stevie Johnson will get rocked by dashon or donte... Hopefully donte gets to make a big play against his former team
As questionable as Donte's coverage and hands are, dude lays lumber. Welcome to the Stick, Buffalo Bison's...enjoy your stay!!

Remember all the Bills fans saying how they were glad to see Donte Whitner Go and his bad hands and blah blah... would love to see him get an INT on em or lay some wood. And 2.) lookin forward to seein Jim Give keap an opportunity for a 300 yard game to shut yall up. Bet!

Originally posted by Rocket4989:

Remember all the Bills fans saying how they were glad to see Donte Whitner Go and his bad hands and blah blah... would love to see him get an INT on em or lay some wood. And 2.) lookin forward to seein Jim Give keap an opportunity for a 300 yard game to shut yall up. Bet!

Keap?? Does he play for us
Share 49ersWebzone