There are 133 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFC West....Should we be worried?

latest reports are they're pushing to serve the suspensions starting next year if he is indeed found guilty of using... some of the hawk posters think there may be lack of evidence, and he may win his appeal.. all speculation at this point, we could have him the rest of the season, or he could get suspended next week. no real hard facts as of yet... just rumors.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Somehow I get the feeling they'll lose @ Buffalo.

It's in Toronto and apparently a majority of the seats will be tarped off. It should be a quiet venue and present little to no advantage for the Bills. So I disagree with you. Buffalo can't throw and they can't stop the run.

Im going to try and go to this game. I have a friend that works at the stadium and theyre probably going to give away tickets to make the place look fuller. if i go ill be wearing my niner hat, niner hoodie, willis jersey and niner T shirt underneath. my wife will also have her willis jersey. This game is a rip off. Ralph wilson stadium is a little less that 2 hrs away and you can tailgate. the prices in toronto are 3X what they are in buffalo and you cant tailgate here. plus the bills are garbage. I dont want you guys to think that just because the place will be half filled that we in Canada dont support the NFL. I actually dont watch the CFL myself, only NFL & NCAAF.

Cant wait for Sun. Night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bills 20
Hawks 14
Originally posted by hawker84:
latest reports are they're pushing to serve the suspensions starting next year if he is indeed found guilty of using... some of the hawk posters think there may be lack of evidence, and he may win his appeal.. all speculation at this point, we could have him the rest of the season, or he could get suspended next week. no real hard facts as of yet... just rumors.

Lack of evidence? The NFL is not going around randomly choosing people to release info on them that they "MAY" be dirty. Either you dirty or your not, there is no gray area.
there's always grey area.. usually the NFL is the judge jury and executioner, so i give him a 0% chance of winning myself.. and as i stated, it's all speculation at this point... whether guilty or not, you're entitled to an appeals process, how long they can drag that out is the issue here.. a week, a month, several months?
Originally posted by hawker84:
there's always grey area.. usually the NFL is the judge jury and executioner, so i give him a 0% chance of winning myself.. and as i stated, it's all speculation at this point... whether guilty or not, you're entitled to an appeals process, how long they can drag that out is the issue here.. a week, a month, several months?

He's successfully pushed the hearing back until after the 49ers game. Not sure how suspensions apply in regards to the playoffs, but my guess is Sherman would be missing any playoff games, plus a game or two next year.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
He's successfully pushed the hearing back until after the 49ers game. Not sure how suspensions apply in regards to the playoffs, but my guess is Sherman would be missing any playoff games, plus a game or two next year.

He has it pushed back until after your game. He's gambling with the NFL and winning so far. Makes me wonder if they don't feel confident in their evidence.

IF he gets suspended now, he will miss Rams game and all three play off games. He's banking on getting it pushed to next year's first four games, and letting himself keep playing while Bower is out.

Cannot disagree with the strategy. IF he is proven guilty, NFL really messed up and let themselves get PLAYED. If he's innocent, well good for him making it work.
BE AFRAID

VERY AFRAID