There are 139 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Bakhtairi signed to take Haggans place

According to Maiocco
well so much for Cam
So was Haggans cut or are we sending someone like Celek down and keeping Haggans as well?
2-year deal according to Maiocco.

Will count only $410,294 since he will only get 15 game checks if he remains on team. Next year would be $555k
should have signed Bakhtairi over haggans in the first place
Originally posted by jreff22:
well so much for Cam

I don't think he is ready yet.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
So was Haggans cut or are we sending someone like Celek down and keeping Haggans as well?

No, Haggans goes on Reserve/Suspended List, which opens up spot for Bakhtiari.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
No, Haggans goes on Reserve/Suspended List, which opens up spot for Bakhtiari.

Ok, thanks
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by jreff22:
well so much for Cam

I don't think he is ready yet.

not sure how well this guy would do...he has been a career practice squad guy that gets cut every year
meh just a body.
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 785
He looked good in the pre-season.
Insurance. He will be on the roster for exactly 3 games
Originally posted by schmons:
should have signed Bakhtairi over haggans in the first place

Would I'd have done... welcome back, Bakhtiari. You make a good # 3 rush LB.
I'd like to see them keep Bakhtiari. Was hoping they kept him in the first place.
Even though Haggans deal is guaranteed, he will miss 3 game checks, so the 49ers save $95,294 against the cap.