LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 296 users in the forums

Bakhtairi signed to take Haggans place

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Championship
Originally posted by schmons:
should have signed Bakhtairi over haggans in the first place

Haggans has been a solid starting 34 OLB for more than an entire decade and as recently as last year. Once his suspension is up Bakhtairi is back to the p squad
[ Edited by DirtyP on Sep 19, 2012 at 12:23 PM ]
Originally posted by susweel:
meh just a body.

Could be a GAMER!
Originally posted by DirtyP:
Originally posted by schmons:
should have signed Bakhtairi over haggans in the first place

Haggans has been a solid starting 34 OLB for more than an entire decade and as recently as last year. Once his suspension is up Bakhtairi is back to the p squad

Pretty sure he's not eligible...
Hey there, AB83

I know that a multi-year deal doesn't have to mean guaranteed money, but is there any notable reason for why SF signed Bakhtiari to a 2 yr deal rather than a 1 yr deal?
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Hey there, AB83

I know that a multi-year deal doesn't have to mean guaranteed money, but is there any notable reason for why SF signed Bakhtiari to a 2 yr deal rather than a 1 yr deal?

No guaranteed money likely, maybe a small signing bonus, likely 2 yrs in case he does shine we have him signed for 2013.

He got $4,960 originally when signed in offseason to sign, so maybe same now. He will get paid 3 game checks most likely. Which would be $82,056 total.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Hey there, AB83

No guaranteed money likely, maybe a small signing bonus, likely 2 yrs in case he does shine we have him signed for 2013.

He got $4,960 originally when signed in offseason to sign, so maybe same now. He will get paid 3 game checks most likely. Which would be $82,056 total.

Yeah, makes sense. If he had to come in and he played very well on a 1 yr deal, then it would be harder to retain him in FA as the # 3 in the offseason.

sounds like a good month to me
This is the move that will win us the super bowl
Originally posted by niners_guy:
Pretty sure he's not eligible...

isn't that where he was before we signed him?
[ Edited by DirtyP on Sep 19, 2012 at 1:05 PM ]

Originally posted by 99problems:

sounds like a good month to me

good for him, he must be stoked out of his mind
good move we need an OLB rotatioon
we're moving up the power rankings with this signing.

$82,000 for 3 weeks of worth, why can't I get paid like that??
if he plays well, and if haggans can come back to the team, who will we release? I'm all in favor releasing dixon...
Share 49ersWebzone