LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 164 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS MINNESOTA VIKINGS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 3)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Genius1310:
.....wonder where Alex would be minus the drops by our WRs...

20 of 26 and 20/31... first game we had like 3 drops and then 2 of the throws were intentional throws out of bounce to kill time before Akers field goal. So if you get technical it could have been 23/24... the only incomplete was to Vernon in the middle

About 7 drops in this last game is 27/31 plus 23/24 = 91%. even if you count the 2 out of bounce throws on purpose and you are still at 87.7% (23/26 27/31)
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 19, 2012 at 12:40 PM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
are jinn and gacobs gonna play ?
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by Genius1310:
.....wonder where Alex would be minus the drops by our WRs...

20 of 26 and 20/31... first game we had like 3 drops and then 2 of the throws were intentional throws out of bounce to kill time before Akers field goal. So if you get technical it could have been 23/24... the only incomplete was to Vernon in the middle

About 7 drops in this last game is 27/31 plus 23/24 = 91%. even if you count the 2 out of bounce throws on purpose and you are still at 87.7% (23/26 27/31)

.... yeah, but it's all short stuff so that makes it all invalrod.
I'd only be worried about this game if I felt we're underestimating the Viks.. We come to play and took out Discount Double-Check for the first game of the season.

Not to sound arrogant, but if we play the same way defensively as we did to get 2-0, somebody get Sing's diapers ready
No way Ponder or w/e his name is won't be frightened by our pressure when we start the game out, then he'll tighten up just like the Lions did offensively for 2 quarters and maybe get some garbage mojo in the last minutes of the game, we should have a good enough margin to win by then

28-17 Niners
Originally posted by rEspEctdA49ers:
I'd only be worried about this game if I felt we're underestimating the Viks.. We come to play and took out Discount Double-Check for the first game of the season.

Not to sound arrogant, but if we play the same way defensively as we did to get 2-0, somebody get Sing's diapers ready
No way Ponder or w/e his name is won't be frightened by our pressure when we start the game out, then he'll tighten up just like the Lions did offensively for 2 quarters and maybe get some garbage mojo in the last minutes of the game, we should have a good enough margin to win by then

28-17 Niners

we don't have a reason to over look the Vikings...we have the Jets then Bills right after

Oct 14th is when it starts to get serious
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I want to see the Vikings lay an egg!

27-0
Originally posted by Chief:
I want to see the Vikings lay an egg!

27-0

i want our offense to score more than 30 consistently...those are my hopes and dreams
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman #49ers Ted Ginn Jr and Brandon Jacobs are suited up for their first practices since exhibition-season leg injuries
I have no doubt that they will not overlook the vikings.
It's very early in the season and we have another 14! games ahead and every single game counts!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman #49ers Ted Ginn Jr and Brandon Jacobs are suited up for their first practices since exhibition-season leg injuries

We need them both.

Originally posted by ElDannMann:

The best just got better
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by ElDannMann:

The best just got better

Teddy Ginn... come on down!
I think Ginn is definitely returning for Sunday (and boy do we need him now more than ever on STs), but I don't see Jacobs coming back to full duty until the Buffalo game at home.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I think Ginn is definitely returning for Sunday (and boy do we need him now more than ever on STs), but I don't see Jacobs coming back to full duty until the Buffalo game at home.

Ginn already got hurt again.

Cam Inman ‏@CamInman Blog: #49ers Ted Ginn's return to practice field apparently doesn't last long http://j.mp/UeliZe
[ Edited by susweel on Sep 19, 2012 at 3:11 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone