There are 164 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS MINNESOTA VIKINGS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 3)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
Ginn already got hurt again.

Cam Inman ‏@CamInman Blog: #49ers Ted Ginn's return to practice field apparently doesn't last long http://j.mp/UeliZe

I read that too, but it may just be precautionary.

Maiocco
Ginn removed himself from practice, spoke with coach Jim Harbaugh and moved to a side field for more conditioning
I'd keep Ginn out this sunday.. Dont need to risk him getting hurt more on a game like this.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman #49ers Ted Ginn Jr and Brandon Jacobs are suited up for their first practices since exhibition-season leg injuries

The best just got better

Teddy Ginn... come on down!

Fck yeah!!! Watch him turn that corner with his speed. It's a beautiful thing....
Fck yeah!!! Watch him turn that corner with his speed. It's a beautiful thing....

he probably wont play next week againt vikings

possibly week after though
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

Yeah, I think I'd rather have him available for the Jets.

Good. We won't need them this week against Minn.

We will need BJ for the Jets though.
Here are the two NFL.com highlight vids for their two games:

Vikings vs. Jaguars

Vikings vs. Colts

One of Ponder's TDs was total luck. Just bounced into the air and there was a guy in the right place at the right time.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Good. We won't need them this week against Minn.

We will need BJ for the Jets though.
Agree!
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Here are the two NFL.com highlight vids for their two games:

Vikings vs. Jaguars

Vikings vs. Colts

One of Ponder's TDs was total luck. Just bounced into the air and there was a guy in the right place at the right time.

No joke, it's gonna get really ugly the moment we shut Peterson down, Ponder's development/advances have had a lot to do with benefiting from a balanced offense. -You put the game on his shoulders against our secondary and it'll be over before halftime.
CANT WAIT TO watch P WILL ALL day vs. Adrian Peterson

Vikings WLB Erin Henderson (concussion) was a non-participant in Wednesday's practice.

Henderson left Sunday's loss in the fourth quarter, but quickly returned to action. His status for this weekend's game against the 49ers in now up in the air. If Henderson doesn't play, Tyrone McKenzie would replace him in the Vikings' base packages at WLB, and MLB Jasper Brinkley would then stay on the field in the nickel packages.

rotoworld
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
I'd keep Ginn out this sunday.. Dont need to risk him getting hurt more on a game like this.

This. Get Ginn and Jacobs healthy before putting them on the field. Sit them this week and make sure they are ready to go.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
If we win, it'll be our first 3-0 start since 1998!
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
If we win, it'll be our first 3-0 start since 1998!

far too long
Share 49ersWebzone