LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 269 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS MINNESOTA VIKINGS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 3)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by JD81:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN
Vikings RB Adrian Peterson on 49ers defense: "I don't think they've played a team that's committed to running the ball like we will be."

LAWL

yeah well.... when christian ponder is your QB..................................

I wouldn't be talking that much if I was him. He still has to show he can play with that reconstructed knee.

That's what I was thinking. I really hope we don't end his career. I like AP and I doubt he does anything major against us. But I'm a little worried for him. We are nasty defense. I hope that knee doesn't give out.
Christian Ponder leading the NFL in completion percentage at 75.8%

ESPN.com
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

ESPN.com

Jaguars..... Colts...........

ok true, he's not terrible but ya........ you know what i mean.

ESPN.com

I agree that the competition isn't playoff material, but this is the NFL. That's impressive. We'll see how that number drops after Sunday!

ESPN.com

I agree that the competition isn't playoff material, but this is the NFL. That's impressive. We'll see how that number drops after Sunday!

he's a game manager.
Vikings RB Adrian Peterson on 49ers defense: "I don't think they've played a team that's committed to running the ball like we will be."

LAWL

yeah well.... when christian ponder is your QB..................................

I wouldn't be talking that much if I was him. He still has to show he can play with that reconstructed knee.

we played seattle last year and that did not end up good....
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

LAWL

That's what I was thinking. I really hope we don't end his career. I like AP and I doubt he does anything major against us. But I'm a little worried for him. We are nasty defense. I hope that knee doesn't give out.

Yeah, I like his game, too. Let's hope everyone comes out of this ok.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

ESPN.com

he's a game manager.

Ponder seems like a good short ball thrower reminds me of Jeff Garcia.
Calvin Johnson

Yeah, Calvin Johnson and then Peterson, Willis and Joe Thomas would all be worthy of pick 2.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Calvin Johnson

Yeah, Calvin Johnson and then Peterson, Willis and Joe Thomas would all be worthy of pick 2.

Considering Willis is the leader of our defense and a Ray Lewis clone (leadership and longevity), I would put him 2nd. Peterson 3rd, and Joe Thomas 4th. I actually said Joe Thomas 2nd a year ago, but he has regressed slightly, and his value may have been overstated.

ESPN Accuscore:

Alex has a 29% chance of throwing an INT
Niners have a 66% chance of winning
real story is Moss and Sing in the same building. both have been known to shoot the moon. might we see some crack on sunday. ha
Yeah, not worried about this one fellas.

LAWL

Yeah, I like his game, too. Let's hope everyone comes out of this ok.

I think they're bluffing, gonna go at this 60% pass, 40% run, either way it's gonna be the same result.
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Sep 19, 2012 at 1:13 PM ]

ESPN.com

.....wonder where Alex would be minus the drops by our WRs...
Share 49ersWebzone