There are 257 users in the forums

Ted Ginn injured

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:
A question for all of those posting nonsense about Ginn. How many regular season games has he failed to start in his five year career?

Five. Not exactly Jonas Jennings.
agree. he got banged up at the end of last year and he twists an ankle in a pre season game.no reason to put some label on the guy for gods sake
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
My sources tell me Teddy gonna be fine for the opener.
Originally posted by susweel:

Yay for Schlefter then!
Ginn is a fast, so guys reaching out as last effort to tackle him getting his knees, ankles, and foot -- that's where he's getting most of his injuries -- to his wheels. I think he may make it to the opener if it's not too bad like the one with LaMichael.

Please no more injuries... Moss and Ginn stretch the field for us. Give the offense room to operate-- whether run or pass -- underneath.

C'mon Teddy get well soon.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

It amazes me the stupidity of some fans on this board to still rip Kyle. I think he has done a fine job this whole preseason. He has done a lot for this team as well as hurt it (for one game only). Its just like the Soprano's. ITS OVER!!! You got to find a new show and move on. < Got that from Forgetting Sarah Marshall lulz

Kyle Williams reminds me of a poor mans Steve Smith. I have barley seen him drop a pass thrown to him and he plays with something I like out of a football player which is aggressive tenacity. f**k it flame me if you like I mean this only Niner Talk. Kyle will rebound and rather any of you guys ever forgive him or not I clearly don't give a damn. Good Luck Kyle and remember Haters Gonna Hate!
A question for all of those posting nonsense about Ginn. How many regular season games has he failed to start in his five year career?

I think it's more of a knee-jerk reaction due to his recent chronic injuries.
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:

Chronic? "Long lasting or recurring frequently."

No.

No.

Missed a month last season to an ankle sprain and in preseason of the following season, he sustains an ankle sprain to the same ankle.

I'd say that's chronic and if you're going to get real technical about the definition of it, then let's just say it's problematic.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Missed a month last season to an ankle sprain and in preseason of the following season, he sustains an ankle sprain to the same ankle.

I'd say that's chronic and if you're going to get real technical about the definition of it, then let's just say it's problematic.
he sprained an ankle, so what. yes it was the same one, so what. gore has had lots of injuries but i do not recall anyone placing labels on him.i read nothing further into his injury than that. he has no history, it is not chronic for gods sake

• Wodwo
  • Veteran

No.

I thought he broke his blunt.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
It amazes me the stupidity of some fans on this board to still rip Kyle. I think he has done a fine job this whole preseason. He has done a lot for this team as well as hurt it (for one game only). Its just like the Soprano's. ITS OVER!!! You got to find a new show and move on. < Got that from Forgetting Sarah Marshall lulz

Kyle Williams reminds me of a poor mans Steve Smith. I have barley seen him drop a pass thrown to him and he plays with something I like out of a football player which is aggressive tenacity. f**k it flame me if you like I mean this only Niner Talk. Kyle will rebound and rather any of you guys ever forgive him or not I clearly don't give a damn. Good Luck Kyle and remember Haters Gonna Hate!

Originally posted by oldman9er:

Yay for Schlefter then!

Schlefter is always right!
  • mod
  • Veteran

I'm with you... I'm cheering for Kyle
Originally posted by modninerfan:

I'm with you... I'm cheering for Kyle

It would be apropos if Kyle Williams returns a punt for a TD against the GB and it turns out to be the deciding score of the game.
Share 49ersWebzone