There are 244 users in the forums

Ted Ginn injured

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Ajanke:
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
http://49ers.pressdemocrat.com/2012/08/inside-the-49ers/injury-report-2/

Not a good sign. I really don't want to see Kyle Williams returning punts. He sprinted up on a fair catch yesterday. He still doesn't seem comfortable back there.

Im sure im not the only one that said "What the **** are you doing Kyle?"

I was screaming at the tv also. Hope Ginn is healthy very quick, like week 1.

aren't you suppose to do that instead of letting the ball bounce and possibly hit your blockers? I think it was like a short punt or something and maybe he wanted to prevent it from hitting his players and causing a turnover. I don't know. I wish Ginn was back but f**k that dude is fragile.

This. In neither instance in the NFCCC did Kyle fumble it running up on a punt.

In the particular punt where he run up on it, there were some 49er players in the vicinity and had Kyle not run up to catch the punt, the punt could've taken a bounce that hit one of the 49er players running down field to make a block.

All in all, another good, heads up play by Kyle. To be honest, I'm not worried with him starting Week 1 as a punt returner. Just no more bonehead plays.
After what KW did in the NFCCG, what's a muffed punt in week 1 after all?

Don't get me wrong, I'll be pissed but after the atrocity he committed in the playoffs, everything else pales in comparison.
In other words, he'll never top that colossal f**kup.

As for Ginn, he's such a critical part of the team's success with the field position he provides but this schmuck is made of glass. It's really getting tiring.
he's hurt a ginn?..dayum
Should NEVER take the field again as a receiver for the rest of the season.
Originally posted by verb1der:
he's hurt a ginn?..dayum

ahahhahahahahahhahaha
G Roman just said he (Ginn jr) shouldn't miss any time...not sure if he meant practice or games..on KNBR 680 now
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
he's hurt a ginn?..dayum

ahahhahahahahahhahaha

I think his official middle name should be "Hurta"...Tedd Hurta Ginn, Jr.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
i have alot more worries about who will return kickoffs if ginn does not than punts., Kyle will do punts and do a good job. I can not believe people are still whining over a game that was 7 months ago and means nothing now as we move forward.. lotta hate for ginn getting hurt which he can not control and lotta illogical hate still for kyle. sad in my opinion
Originally posted by cciowa:
i have alot more worries about who will return kickoffs if ginn does not than punts., Kyle will do punts and do a good job. I can not believe people are still whining over a game that was 7 months ago and means nothing now as we move forward.. lotta hate for ginn getting hurt which he can not control and lotta illogical hate still for kyle. sad in my opinion

i think Cox will do PRs , i think JH was getting KW some reps just in case....
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
he's hurt a ginn?..dayum

ahahhahahahahahhahaha

I think his official middle name should be "Hurta"...Tedd Hurta Ginn, Jr.

i know man ahahah, watch him take one back for a td against GB

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

well we will just agree to disagree. i think kyle williams becomes the primary punt returner when ginn is not in there. I am just uncertain about who will return kicks if ginn is a no show
A question for all of those posting nonsense about Ginn. How many regular season games has he failed to start in his five year career?

Five. Not exactly Jonas Jennings.

well we will just agree to disagree. i think kyle williams becomes the primary punt returner when ginn is not in there. I am just uncertain about who will return kicks if ginn is a no show
I've noticed last year Hunter got some of those KRs...but i think this year he will get more snaps at RB so he might not see any this year..?

I've noticed last year Hunter got some of those KRs...but i think this year he will get more snaps at RB so he might not see any this year..?

def dont want Hunter taking kicks. We need him healthy enough for RB
That'd be pretty ironic if Williams became a pro bowl kick returner.
Share 49ersWebzone