LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 328 users in the forums

Ted Ginn injured

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm guessing that if he's not on the injury report then he's perfectly fine.
Originally posted by Igotta:
I've been wondering about this too. I heard something on Sunday about a wrist injury that might have contributed to the fumble. Seems more likely that he jammed it dropping that punt, but either way I'm basically just hoping he is healthy. We need him back there.

how about, he just f*cked up.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
I've been wondering about this too. I heard something on Sunday about a wrist injury that might have contributed to the fumble. Seems more likely that he jammed it dropping that punt, but either way I'm basically just hoping he is healthy. We need him back there.

works for me, my TV remote was injured on the play however
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

lol i agree. Jim said it happened only a few plays prior to the punt yet it wasn't listed on the injury report? Kinda sounds like he was trying to not blame Teddy for f***ing up.
get delanie back there. I hate Delanie. ¯_(ツ)_/¯
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

lol i agree. Jim said it happened only a few plays prior to the punt yet it wasn't listed on the injury report? Kinda sounds like he was trying to not blame Teddy for f***ing up.

the michigan man backing up the Buckeye.
Remind me again why we gave away Ted Ginn, Jr. with his speed? Back to back returns a few years back. Deep threat!?!!
Originally posted by OC49erLuVeR:
Remind me again why we gave away Ted Ginn, Jr. with his speed? Back to back returns a few years back. Deep threat!?!!

He was a FA and was free to leave. He wanted to play WR and Romoron didn't realize he could
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
He was a FA and was free to leave. He wanted to play WR and Romoron didn't realize he could

That's just great. I think there was a time he was injured and Kyle Williams (our hero) replaced him. Ginn is a speedster...oh well.
Meanwhile, our receivers aren't doing crap. Ginn has been better for Carolina than Boldin has been us.

Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
Meanwhile, our receivers aren't doing crap. Ginn has been better for Carolina than Boldin has been us.

No.
Ginn - 1 catch 25yrds 1 td.
Originally posted by CenCal9er:

Yea, but it was the game winning play.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Share 49ersWebzone