There are 168 users in the forums

Ted Ginn injured

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Not cool
If Kyle Williams is our returner, the other team should just do very high, short kicks, and Kyle will run up full speed and try to fair catch them. 50/50 chance for them that he'll fumble like the f**king dumbass he is at Returning punts.
[ Edited by Method on Aug 27, 2012 at 11:06 PM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
KW gonna muff punt Gb fo sho.
Originally posted by susweel:

GB is not even going to punt.....not once
[ Edited by vamphunter23 on Aug 27, 2012 at 11:38 PM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by vamphunter23:
Originally posted by susweel:

GB is not even going to punt.....not once

Yah we gonna force many turnovers.
KW is the man!

Book it! Breakout year for him!
Originally posted by AlohaBruh:
KW is the man!

Book it! Breakout year for him!

We are not talking about him as a receiver. We are talking about him as a punt returner.
i saw the thread's name and i knew there would be alot of good gifs. i was right
Originally posted by Ajanke:
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
http://49ers.pressdemocrat.com/2012/08/inside-the-49ers/injury-report-2/

Not a good sign. I really don't want to see Kyle Williams returning punts. He sprinted up on a fair catch yesterday. He still doesn't seem comfortable back there.

Im sure im not the only one that said "What the **** are you doing Kyle?"

I was screaming at the tv also. Hope Ginn is healthy very quick, like week 1.

aren't you suppose to do that instead of letting the ball bounce and possibly hit your blockers? I think it was like a short punt or something and maybe he wanted to prevent it from hitting his players and causing a turnover. I don't know. I wish Ginn was back but f**k that dude is fragile.
++! on the fragile part...dunno, could be time to move on with another player full time. Especially if he gets injured one, or more more times in the near future. I mean the ST gets jerked around with his untimely inquires quite a bit and we need consistency..
Trade Ted Ginn Hes Always Injured when we Need him the Most

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Ginn is always getting sand in his vagina. I'm getting tired of it. The guy is made of glass.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Ginn is a p***y.

Looks like we're gonna have to rely on KW. I hope the ST coach has gotten in his ass about running up to fair catch a ball at the last second. That s**t's gonna cost us. Reliable return men are very hard to come by. Most, if not all, teams have issues finding a reliable return man.
A lot of people run up to fair catch a ball. Like someone else said, you don't want to risk it bouncing and hitting defenders or any other whacky thing the ball can do. I've seen many people do exactly what KW does. My problems with him came in when he dove for the ball. THAT is something you don't do. People need to lay off of him though.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Ginn is always getting sand in his vagina. I'm getting tired of it. The guy is made of glass.

for being our #6 WR. He is a top 3 KR in the NFL
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by mayo49:

for being our #6 WR. He is a top 3 KR in the NFL

He's fragile, though.
Share 49ersWebzone