There are 162 users in the forums

Shanle vs Whitner...49ers...WZ...You...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by YungAce:
You got owned with that pic! Lmao

You won the war by having him actual tweet you that tho

The middle finger?

http://www.bayareasportsguy.com/twitter-nonsense-new-orleans-saints-linebacker-upset-by-donte-whitners-comments-takes-out-anger-on-49ers-fans/

YES!!!
This guy is the ultimate biatch,he locked his twitter,now his facebook wont allow comments.
Originally posted by VDpwndMjenkins:
This guy is the ultimate biatch,he locked his twitter,now his facebook wont allow comments.

Ummmm

Winning!
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
http://www.bayareasportsguy.com/twitter-nonsense-new-orleans-saints-linebacker-upset-by-donte-whitners-comments-takes-out-anger-on-49ers-fans/

YES!!!

He mad
i have never even heard of this guy haha. if any saint defensive player said anything it should be one of the ones who actually make plays on the field and isnt a scrub who is fighting to stay on the team of a less than average defense. he is just making the saints look even stupider than they have already been after the whole bounty scandal.
LMAO the dude went into hiding Osama Bin Laden style.

hahahahaha
  • EdEs
  • Veteran
This thread is epic!
[ Edited by EdEs on Jul 31, 2012 at 7:28 PM ]
Let's put a bounty on his b***h ass!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Bounties are only for players who can make an impact not for bums you got to do a google search to figure out what team they play for....lol

Originally posted by BayArea:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Bounties are only for players who can make an impact not for bums you got to do a google search to figure out what team they play for....lol

QFT

Been following the Saints for a long time, and Shanle was always a weak (if not weakest) link to the team. Terrible, slow LB.
Originally posted by SF4EVA:
my response to him.

richard warner ‏@dubbrollin74
@scottshanle how about getting playing time? really? 54 tackles a season. u do need to spend more time at work maybe ask for some extra OT

Lol, yeah he sucks balls which is why it's so funny that he is the one who chooses to talk s**t. There is a reason nobody has heard of this bum.
esp since he was the victim of the VD TD. i will say that BUMS need to shut up and play.

esp since he was the victim of the VD TD. i will say that BUMS need to shut up and play.

lol... is it more embarrassing that Shanle is a complete non-factor or that harper gets his ass laid out by a TE and can't even knock the ball loose...

Classic pic though showing VD burning both of them....
lol... is it more embarrassing that Shanle is a complete non-factor or that harper gets his ass laid out by a TE and can't even knock the ball loose...

Classic pic though showing VD burning both of them....

my response to him.

richard warner ‏@dubbrollin74
@scottshanle how about getting playing time? really? 54 tackles a season. u do need to spend more time at work maybe ask for some extra OT

Lol, yeah he sucks balls which is why it's so funny that he is the one who chooses to talk s**t. There is a reason nobody has heard of this bum.

Shanel: "Doh!"

Shanle Will now be immortalized as "Victim B"

Lame @ss innocent bystander witness two tackles in a high scoring short possession playoff game having mf
  • Chief
  • Veteran
he deleted my tweet in a hurry
Share 49ersWebzone