LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 239 users in the forums

Shanle vs Whitner...49ers...WZ...You...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Chief:
he deleted my tweet in a hurry

He's a coward. Talks big then runs and hides and protects his twitter account, and shuts down his facebook as soon as a few guys call him out. LMAO.... That is just 49er fans calling him out not even NFL players or anybody he knows. He's so dumb he doesn't even realize that if he kept his big mouth shut he could have quietly passed through as the s**t player he is instead of catching all the ridicule.... lol

This thread made my week.
Here is why I love you guys

Top images for @scottshanle

Then

Of course followed by

Next...

Can't leave without

lmao....
Seriously though... who the f**k is this guy?
Originally posted by cashmahne:
Seriously though... who the f**k is this guy?

Some no namer s**tbag.

Donte should tweet...."not a single fuk given."
Shanle hiding behind the Giants. Why didn't he want to mention his playoff game against the 49ers??
Guy was getting called out as their worst defensive player by Saints fans just a few days ago hahaha. I somewhat politely reminded him that he's been alive for all 5 49ers Super Bowls.
1. Who mentioned who's name first?

2. Shanle sucks.

3. is Shanle wants to talk a "WE" won a superbowl.... well WE won five.
Originally posted by BayArea:

lmao....

i still don't know which one Shanle is?
  • Jiks
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

oh ok...... i just knew him that other dude on the Saints...... i didn't even know he was on defense.............

Originally posted by Muggins:
We need to get Jim Rome in on this. He'd blow it up lol.

or Florio. He loves this stuff, but he has been trying to fight the Saints battle for them this offseason.

It would be cool if Sando mentioned it/
Just so he never hears the end of it... If posters have a twitter or tumblr account, tag any niners pics you post all season with #shanle.... Then whenever any saints fan or friend of his tries to look him up it's nothing but Niners pictures and gifs.

He obviously cares about his social media (immediately blocking everything) so lets have some fun and take that away from him.
Originally posted by 5280High:
Just so he never hears the end of it... If posters have a twitter or tumblr account, tag any niners pics you post all season with #shanle.... Then whenever any saints fan or friend of his tries to look him up it's nothing but Niners pictures and gifs.

He obviously cares about his social media (immediately blocking everything) so lets have some fun and take that away from him.

If he was so worried about his "image" you'd think he's try not to suck at football.
Originally posted by THEB:
Is Pierre Thomas awake yet? Someone needs to wake him up and tell him to go home before preseason starts. we need to play on that field soon.

that n***a pierre is still face down a s s up
  • cools
  • Veteran
I expect Harbs may want to emulate Walsh a bit on this situation

and ask his players to keep their quotes off other teams bulliten boards

respond on the field.

Tough task though in this new age of instant messages/twitter ect.
Share 49ersWebzone