LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 264 users in the forums

Shanle vs Whitner...49ers...WZ...You...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by genus49:
His hand looks retarded...who throws up the middle finger like that?

You should send that to some beat writer and get it out there. Given how policed the NFL players are these days it would be pretty funny if he was forced to apologize to you.

I would seriously do this
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Nice!

Check out this present from Shanle directly to me!

http://via.me/-3l7w9pq

LMFAO

His hand looks retarded...who throws up the middle finger like that?

You should send that to some beat writer and get it out there. Given how policed the NFL players are these days it would be pretty funny if he was forced to apologize to you.

lol a guy with only one testicle.

haha I did. But i don't use twitter much so not many pundits on my contacts. Just 49er guys.

If anyone wants to retweet, my handle is @NinerNiral.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Jul 31, 2012 at 4:07 PM ]
First thing is ... who the f**k is Shanle?

Second thing.... Why would he tell him to mind his business when their dbag team was on record talking about injuring Whitner's team mates? Guess what moron you retards MADE it his business.

He never said s**t about super bowls and you bring that up why? His turd defense was no part of winning that one they did win while still cheating. Their offense carried them through while their D hung out in the cellar further reason why he should STFU.

F this bum.
whoa he needs to get fined for that!!!
Originally posted by verb1der:

I'm trying to get it to as many reporters as possible. He just totally disrespected what that ring stands for.

Its like putting on a medal of honer and doing the same thing with his nasty hairy finger.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Jul 31, 2012 at 4:15 PM ]
I'm trying to get it to as many reporters as possible. He just totally disrespected what that ring stands for.

Its like putting on a medal of honer and doing the same thing with his nasty hairy finger.

Please god do! Hey can you get on some of the NFL.com writers twitter pages and get it to them? Would die a happy man to see this front page on NFL.com. See if you can contact Goodell... lol

I would but I can't sign into my twitter account for some reason!!!!
Some one should send him this... and photoshop CC out. with the lines "Keep Chasin, 4 more to go"
[ Edited by 5280High on Jul 31, 2012 at 4:18 PM ]
  • THEB
  • Veteran
i retweeted it to all the reporters i follow
Originally posted by verb1der:

absolutely! These stupid Saints players are annoying
Shanle is one of the worst players on that team. The Saints won the super bowl despite him being the starting LB. I believe he got shredded all game long by Manning and the TEs. It's amazing he is still starting. He should have been replaced after that game. Their defense would be much better without him.

Blow up his twitter with this

lol
Originally posted by BayArea:
Blow up his twitter with this

lol

haha thanks. Done.
  • mod
  • Veteran
any writers biting?
Originally posted by modninerfan:
any writers biting?

Haven't noticed anything yet but I been tweeting every writer on nfl.com a few from espn.... even hit one skip bayless' way lol. They tend to talk about twitter bs on his show a lot so worth a shot I guess.
[ Edited by BayArea on Jul 31, 2012 at 5:22 PM ]
my response to him.

richard warner ‏@dubbrollin74
@scottshanle how about getting playing time? really? 54 tackles a season. u do need to spend more time at work maybe ask for some extra OT
Share 49ersWebzone