There are 179 users in the forums

Shanle vs Whitner...49ers...WZ...You...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Just to throw more fuel on the fire, the Saints were in the NFC West for every one of our superbowls and the Niners were 10-0 against the Saints in the Suberbowl years.
Originally posted by E-49er:
Just to throw more fuel on the fire, the Saints were in the NFC West for every one of our superbowls and the Niners were 10-0 against the Saints in the Suberbowl years.

Yeah. He probably doesn't watch football much considering how much he sucks at it.
Saints Defensive players block better on Twitter than their O-Line did last year in the playoffs vs. 49ers
P.S- I am now blocked by Vilma and now Shanle as of yesterday
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
i still don't know which one Shanle is?

He is the one who sucks and never makes a tackle. Just look for the guy on 0 highlight reals or the one who never does anything and misses every guy he tries to cover or tackle. Easy to miss this one.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
bahaha i love how we actually got an article out of this.
Originally posted by HoneyBadger49er:
P.S- I am now blocked by Vilma and now Shanle as of yesterday

Grown ass men can't handle some verbal jabs...shouldn't be on twitter than.

Guess they just want everyone to pucker up and kiss their ass. Vilma is just pissed off that he has to sit out the year and got replaced by a better player.
i'm blocked by Shanle and Vilma....not yet blocked by Hawthorne and Lofton.
NFL.com story is up haha

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82af740d/article/scott-shanle-donte-whitner-needs-to-shut-his-mouth
Originally posted by Thrash88:
NFL.com story is up haha

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82af740d/article/scott-shanle-donte-whitner-needs-to-shut-his-mouth

hahaha

The next step is to pick up the middle finger story! Please dammit!

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
f**k this guy and f**k the Saints.

They take no accountability for having their hands in the cookie jar. Paying people for injuries is sick and these a*****es act like they are victims. Its Whitner's business when the opposing team is trying to kill our star players. I'm glad he knocked the s**t out of Pierre Thomas. That revealed just how p***y that team was. After that hit they were scared s**tless.

And by the way, we have 5 rings and the s**tty Saints barely got their first.

This! If these idiots would just own up to their mistakes and stop dancing around them or getting offended everytime it's brought up then people would respect them alot more. Also I dont think he wants to turn this into a super bowl debate. Like he said, they have one to our five and it wasn't too long ago their fans were wearing paper bags over the head.

Then he tweets..."Alright 49ers fans its been fun but I got 2 get back 2 work. That's something we do in Louisiana so our state isn't bankrupt. Im outta here"

Thats almost laughable that New Orleans is known notoriously for having one of the dirtiest cities out there, I've seen it first hand. Work huh? How about you work on shoveling some trash off the streets then make a bold statement like that.
[ Edited by Willisfn4life on Aug 1, 2012 at 9:02 AM ]
The truth hurts, Shanlee. Donte speaks the truth...
  • THEB
  • Veteran
CSN Bay Area article

http://www.csnbayarea.com/football-san-francisco-niners/niners-talk/Saints-LB-says-Whitner-needs-to-shut-his?blockID=749731&feedID=2800
Seriously tho...who's Scott Shanle?

F-ing scrub.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by VDpwndMjenkins:
This guy is the ultimate biatch,he locked his twitter,now his facebook wont allow comments.

Ummmm

Winning!

Lol,this
Share 49ersWebzone