Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by susweel:
Its probably the over abundance of corn in your diet.

listen,, sunday i got some sugar sweet corn fresh from the fields,,, you grill it or boil it, dump a ton of butter, salt and pepper on it and you are hooked.. now of course if you do not chew your corn all the way, it does tend to come out in your poop

Try your corn the Mexican way

what the hell is that?

You neva tried dat s**t?

bomb as fuk son
awww f**k, i just got hella hord. Those are fkn goood! Haven't had one in over a decade.
He'd better be in shape for training camp...don't need him to get hurt and be on the sidelines. Signing McBath was a good move, regardless of what Goldson does. Donatell knows him well and can coach him up to be a solid player. Trent Robinson will also become a good player...Whitner will mentor him, as he was also told he was too small and not good enough to play in the NFL. Good stuff...got a loaded roster, so now let the competition get serious.
Da Hawk has landed

Gotta enjoy him for one last year, cause after we win the SB he's gone for sure (and will get the contract of his life from the Raiders).
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Gotta enjoy him for one last year, cause after we win the SB he's gone for sure (and will get the contract of his life from the Raiders).

Yes to both
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

Yes to both
But, we can franchise him 1 more time.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
good news

link:http://www.49ers.com/news/article-2/Goldson-Signs-One-Year-Franchise-Tender/5455a981-4fe7-448d-8daf-0103303d939f

ahhhhhhhhh yeahhhh ALL 11 STARTERS BACK ON D!!

championship

Al Davis died.
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

Yes to both
But, we can franchise him 1 more time.

The franchise number increases significantly the second time around ~ $7.5M
Glad to see da Hawk in camp.

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!
I think Dashon Goldson's greatest attribute as a safety is his hitting. And I don't mean just hits on receivers crossing the middle. He's entirely capable of Sportscenter Top 10 Jakked up type hits...But the missle like hits he puts on runningbacks strikes fear in them for the rest of the game, if they're not injured ie. Stevem Jackson. He's got an uncanny and almost reckless ability to spear his head into opposing ball carriers torso and knee area. He's going to have a great year. I don't think he'll have the same great numbers as 2011-12, but the secondary as a whole will be better with less lapses in coverage. Last year our secondary was a bit of a liability in the first half of the season. I don't anticipate that happening again with such unprecedented consistency in the defensive ranks. So glad he's back and on time like Ed Reed.
Da Hawk has landed

Da Hawk has a dreadlock mullet?! Bada$$! Lets call it the Dreadlet
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
he cut his dreads, he's gonna suck so bad this year

Then Madden should increase his speed by +1
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by susweel:
Its probably the over abundance of corn in your diet.

listen,, sunday i got some sugar sweet corn fresh from the fields,,, you grill it or boil it, dump a ton of butter, salt and pepper on it and you are hooked.. now of course if you do not chew your corn all the way, it does tend to come out in your poop

Try your corn the Mexican way

what the hell is that?

You neva tried dat s**t?

bomb as fuk son
awww f**k, i just got hella hord. Those are fkn goood! Haven't had one in over a decade.

That s**t is gooood...just like this signing.

Go niners
Share 49ersWebzone