There are 223 users in the forums

dashon goldson signs his franchise tender

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
he cut his dreads, he's gonna suck so bad this year

He still has dreads. He only cut a little off the sides.

so he's gonna be inconsistent.
Nice

whooo hooo!
Good move by he niners. If we offered a huge contract like was given Nate Clemens whose production fell off afterwards the Niners might have gambled again. Now Goldson cannot slouch as he is playing for a contract once again. Good call!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Im not sure why the niners dont wonna sign him to a long term deal. He's young and healthy and looks to have many good years ahead of him. It must have something to do with his personality or something.
Good s**t
Originally posted by susweel:
Im not sure why the niners dont wonna sign him to a long term deal. He's young and healthy and looks to have many good years ahead of him. It must have something to do with his personality or something.

Not sure if serious ...
Welcome back Dashon!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
maybe he does not want to play with alex for more than just a year. I will bet you lotion for luv's back that if the niners announced today that CK will be the starter for the upcoming season, goldson will sign a long term deal in a new york minute

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Not sure if serious ...

well it must have something to do with behind the scenes because his play is pretty good.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by cciowa:
maybe he does not want to play with alex for more than just a year. I will bet you lotion for luv's back that if the niners announced today that CK will be the starter for the upcoming season, goldson will sign a long term deal in a new york minute

Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and say something like this..........................…and totally redeem yourself!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and say something like this..........................…and totally redeem yourself!
i am coming around, it just takes me a while. people in iowa usually are slower to get something
In my opinion I think it's a forgone conclusion that this will be Goldson's last season on the team. If he has just an average season I think the team will just let him walk.

If he has a season like last year or better I think he will ask for Weddle type money and I don't see the team giving him that.

On second thought I can't for-see any team paying him that type of money. With that said he could be back!
[ Edited by JustaFan45 on Jul 26, 2012 at 10:24 AM ]
I am stoked he signed. Let's get this party started!!

Share 49ersWebzone