There are 56 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012 NFC West

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by 49erSooner:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by fly15:
not to mention S. Bradford

seriously hope you are trying to be funny cause that boy flat out sucks

really?

Sorry to rain on your sooner parade but yes he is nowhere near as good as advertised, he looks scared out there, but considering his oline, I guess it is hard to blame him.

He needs an O line and coach and some continuity, maybe Jeff Fisher will help

Fisher hasn't been a QB-friendly type of coach.
Originally posted by niners420:
Not too mention we have a way superior coaching staff than the other 3 teams. I'd bet anyone that each of the other 3 teams will have losing records in 2012, would probably even give odds too lol.
You wanna back that prediction up with anything?


Originally posted by denali22:
I think T-Jack is still the best QB in that team. He has tremendous arm strength and heart for the game. He can also make plays with his feet too. He just needs to learn how to be conservative at times.
T-Jax does have a strong arm, and a lot of heart. But those do not make up for his lack of vision and decision-making, things that killed us in close 4th-quarter games last year. He is NOT the best QB on the team -- he's not even the 2nd best.
[ Edited by BlueTalon on Aug 22, 2012 at 10:27 PM ]
1. Niners
2. Hawks
3. Rams
4. Cards.

I think the Cards will be bad this year. Kolb is the worst starting QB in the division and possibly league. Skelton will take over for him at some point. Beanie Wells has only had a few good games in his career and they have a horrid Oline, defense is decent.

The Rams could be trouble but not enough to worry about this year. I always liked Fisher but I think he was always a bit overrated. Robert Quinn, Chris Long, and Brockers could wreak some havoc on QB's. They really beefed up their secondary, their season depends on Bradford. Jackson will be reliable as ever. Their Oline is just as bad as the Cardinals though.

The Seahawks will be our closest competition. All their QB's have looked good so far. I think Flynn will be much better than Kolb and Bradford. If healthy, they have a very good OLine. Lynch is a great RB, like him or not. They brought in a lot of weapons at WR and Im almost more interested in what TO can do for them this year than what Moss does for us. Obviously Im hoping Moss outplays him. Earl Thomas is a stud but I doubt Browner and Sherman have a year like they did last year.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by GoldandGarnet:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
I see Seattle being a legit contender, but with only 6 playoff spots available, I rank

Philly, NYG, Dallas, New Orleans, Atlanta, Carolina, Detroit, Green Bay, and Chicago

all above Seattle. So they may be improved, but the NFC is a juggernaut. In order to make the playoffs, you have to win the division.

Is that in any particular order? I would say:

For real
1. Green Bay
2. NYG

Solid
3. Philly
4. NO
5. Detroit

Shaky:
6. Chicago
7. Dallas
8. Carolina

I agree that Seattle has a legit shot at a Wild Card, but are they better then CHI, DAL, or CAR? They don't have a better QB situation.

No, I was just naming teams that I thought were better than Seattle.

And I agree with your ranking scheme. They would come in around #8 or #9. At this point, with Cam Newton, got to give it to Carolina.

Unless Cam can play defense I think it might be a good draft or two before they are in contention. Their d flat out sucks.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by GoldandGarnet:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
I see Seattle being a legit contender, but with only 6 playoff spots available, I rank

Philly, NYG, Dallas, New Orleans, Atlanta, Carolina, Detroit, Green Bay, and Chicago

all above Seattle. So they may be improved, but the NFC is a juggernaut. In order to make the playoffs, you have to win the division.

Is that in any particular order? I would say:

For real
1. Green Bay
2. NYG

Solid
3. Philly
4. NO
5. Detroit

Shaky:
6. Chicago
7. Dallas
8. Carolina

I agree that Seattle has a legit shot at a Wild Card, but are they better then CHI, DAL, or CAR? They don't have a better QB situation.

No, I was just naming teams that I thought were better than Seattle.

And I agree with your ranking scheme. They would come in around #8 or #9. At this point, with Cam Newton, got to give it to Carolina.

Unless Cam can play defense I think it might be a good draft or two before they are in contention. Their d flat out sucks.

Seattle is definitely better than Carolina.

i think Chicago too. only because i think even lower of Lovie Smith than i do of pete carroll. on paper, Chicago has more talent.

Dallas is better than Seattle.
Seattle is going to be really tough like it or not
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Seattle is going to be really tough like it or not

Seattle and AZ will be toughest...but only if we let them. We have to get a decent lead and make them one dimensional (passing) which is their weakness.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Seattle and AZ will be toughest...but only if we let them. We have to get a decent lead and make them one dimensional (passing) which is their weakness.

This sounds right!
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Seattle is going to be really tough like it or not


agree i think seattle will be a 9-7 team
I don't know guys. Russell wilson was killing it last night...I think he wins starting job and this teams gives us problems...
Originally posted by simplyfloyd:
I don't know guys. Russell wilson was killing it last night...I think he wins starting job and this teams gives us problems...

patrick willis, justin smith, bowman, brooks and aldon smith will give him problems to the face.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by simplyfloyd:
I don't know guys. Russell wilson was killing it last night...I think he wins starting job and this teams gives us problems...

patrick willis, justin smith, bowman, brooks and aldon smith will give him problems to the face.

This. Wilson won't have some crappy inexperienced CB to victimize all day, and that scrambling around don't work on a defense that tackles as well as we do.
f**k Seattle, the suck, 6-10.
...