There are 206 users in the forums

2012 NFC West

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
id take earl thomas over goldson

he is a star in the making

not to mention S. Bradford

Good lord man, no wonder you never get taken seriously. Sam Bradford still hasn't lived up to the hype. He is mediocre at best and at the rate he's going, he always will be.
Originally posted by 49erSooner:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

seriously hope you are trying to be funny cause that boy flat out sucks

really?

Sorry to rain on your sooner parade but yes he is nowhere near as good as advertised, he looks scared out there, but considering his oline, I guess it is hard to blame him.

really?

Sorry to rain on your sooner parade but yes he is nowhere near as good as advertised, he looks scared out there, but considering his oline, I guess it is hard to blame him.

He needs an O line and coach and some continuity, maybe Jeff Fisher will help
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

really?

Samscuses

everyone does

thats what i have been trying to say for all this time
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
SF 10-6
Sea 9-7
Arz 7-9
STL 5-11
Originally posted by Ajanke:
I fear the seahawks and their potential. Fortunately, I bet our players are ready for the challenge.

They kinda remind me of the raiders .. Playing the good teams tough and losing to the teams they should win

Judging by their wins against giants and ravens and two close losses to us while losing to cinci and redskins at home, this is a very accurate observation.

really?

Yes, really.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by Ajanke:
I fear the seahawks and their potential. Fortunately, I bet our players are ready for the challenge.

They kinda remind me of the raiders .. Playing the good teams tough and losing to the teams they should win

Judging by their wins against giants and ravens and two close losses to us while losing to cinci and redskins at home, this is a very accurate observation.

you do realize the Bengals went to the playoffs last year, right?
[ Edited by cwilson830 on Aug 22, 2012 at 7:26 PM ]
Yes, I do but at the same time they were blown out at home by
Cincy.

Doesn't add up in the traditional sense. I can't see any good team blowing them out at home if they are up for it.
[ Edited by JTsBiggestFan on Aug 22, 2012 at 7:41 PM ]

Originally posted by natrone06:
Imo Seattle will be a big threat this year. I see both the 49ers and Seahawks making the playoffs.

This.

NFC West will be a legit division this year.
Originally posted by sdniner:
Imo Seattle will be a big threat this year. I see both the 49ers and Seahawks making the playoffs.

This.

I see Seattle being a legit contender, but with only 6 playoff spots available, I rank

Philly, NYG, Dallas, New Orleans, Atlanta, Carolina, Detroit, Green Bay, and Chicago

all above Seattle. So they may be improved, but the NFC is a juggernaut. In order to make the playoffs, you have to win the division.
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by sdniner:

This.

I see Seattle being a legit contender, but with only 6 playoff spots available, I rank

Philly, NYG, Dallas, New Orleans, Atlanta, Carolina, Detroit, Green Bay, and Chicago

all above Seattle. So they may be improved, but the NFC is a juggernaut. In order to make the playoffs, you have to win the division.

I think both Arizona and Seattle need to settle on a QB before I'll lose sleep over them.

Is that in any particular order? I would say:

For real
1. Green Bay
2. NYG

Solid
3. Philly
4. NO
5. Detroit

Shaky:
6. Chicago
7. Dallas
8. Carolina

I agree that Seattle has a legit shot at a Wild Card, but are they better then CHI, DAL, or CAR? They don't have a better QB situation.
Originally posted by GoldandGarnet:

Is that in any particular order? I would say:

For real
1. Green Bay
2. NYG

Solid
3. Philly
4. NO
5. Detroit

Shaky:
6. Chicago
7. Dallas
8. Carolina

I agree that Seattle has a legit shot at a Wild Card, but are they better then CHI, DAL, or CAR? They don't have a better QB situation.

No, I was just naming teams that I thought were better than Seattle.

And I agree with your ranking scheme. They would come in around #8 or #9. At this point, with Cam Newton, got to give it to Carolina.
Share 49ersWebzone