LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

Is Gore HOF bound if we win some bowches?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Is Gore HOF bound if we win some bowches?

WTF is bowches
Originally posted by pelos21:
Originally posted by VDpwndMjenkins:
Originally posted by sdcindy:
I can't find bowches on Google.

Couldnt find it on dictionary.com either.

dont worry doot,im lost too.still wonderin how folks are havin a four page discussion over it.

I guess the jokes on me??

I would say so.

And I would say you cant spell
If he wins a superbowl then yes. You can't just look at was he the best back in the league. But he's ALWAYS one of the best. I think you win that superbowl and suddenly the story is how you were burried on bad teams for years and then it all came together.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
WTF is bowches

I just assumed it was the way some kids say "bowls" kinda the same douches that end sentences with 'Yo"...yo.
Yes, Bruce Bowche is a great baseball manager.

BUT WTF IS BOWCHES???????? It's not anywhere on the entire internet except this site. Who do you think your are Lewis Carroll just making up words??!? I don't want to have to use context clues to figure out words on the Webzone. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU??!?!
Originally posted by Niner3030:

BUT WTF IS BOWCHES???????? It's not anywhere on the entire internet except this site. Who do you think your are Lewis Carroll just making up words??!? I don't want to have to use context clues to figure out words on the Webzone. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU??!?!

Perhaps this warrants a warning from the mods...or at the very least the grammar police!
You should add one more answer to the poll.

What the h*ll is "bowches"?

OP please answer??
[ Edited by longtime49erfan on Jun 29, 2012 at 6:10 PM ]
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
WTF is bowches

I just assumed it was the way some kids say "bowls" kinda the same douches that end sentences with 'Yo"...yo.

Not sure what "bowches" is either.

I am 30. I am old.
WTF is bowches

ball pouches
50% of people on a Niners board say no, meaning he doesn't have a chance in hell.

Originally posted by PopeyeJonesing:
50% of people on a Niners board say no, meaning he doesn't have a chance in hell.

even if bowches?
BOWCHICKAWOWWOW!!
Originally posted by pelos21:
Originally posted by sdcindy:
I can't find bowches on Google.

Couldnt find it on dictionary.com either.

dont worry doot,im lost too.still wonderin how folks are havin a four page discussion over it.

I guess the jokes on me??

I would say so.

And I would say you cant spell

WTF is bowches

Originally posted by Niner3030:

Perhaps this warrants a warning from the mods...or at the very least the grammar police!

I am pretty bowched up trying to figure out what a bowches is
I think if Frank Gore were to have ended up on a perennial playoff team at the beginning of his career, he had the talent and drive to become a Hall of Fame player. He's been a 1000+ yard rusher almost every year he's played. Gore has been effective in the West Coast Offense, Norv Turner's system, Mike Martz's system, and managed to be effective in Jeff Hostler and Jimmy Raye's failures of systems. Throughout his career, he's been the focal point of the offense and defenses keyed in him, yet he was still able to have success.

In other words, he's just that good, and with a good coaching staff and surrounding cast, could've challenged for a rushing title every season he's played.

As far as his merits are concerned, he's put up great, but not elite numbers. He's going to have to continue to be productive for a couple more years, and the 49ers need to win a couple Super Bowls for him to have some exposure as an elite runningback.

I personally don't think he'll make the Hall of Fame, realistically. He's probably only got a year or two left, unless he has some Emmitt Smith or Curtis Martin-type longevity. If he DOES have that longevity, then yes, I can see him being a HoF player.
Share 49ersWebzone