LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 237 users in the forums

Is Gore HOF bound if we win some bowches?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Is Gore HOF bound if we win some bowches?

Originally posted by MrRedDogSF:
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Are you making this a personal attack on me for my opinion? Sorry to have been raised speaking the english language they way it was intended. Sure the use of slang is acceptable, I even engage in it's usage, but when I need to make a point to a larger group of people, I aways revert to a more comprehensible style of speech.

Do I find humor in mocking the slightly a skewed ball cap wearing, baggy panted, tribal arm band tattoo guys, commonly (I am using some slang here) referred to as "douches"? Well yes, yes I do, I find them comical, they are one of lives little joys, as if the universe decided one day we need more clowns.

No Mr. Camper, I am not personally attacking you one bit. I'm actually agreeing with you 100%. (see the bold) When you made your "yo" comment, it made me chuckle because that's how I feel about the "like". That was my feeble attempt at being humorous with you but I guess I bombed.............tribal arm band tattoo guy - LMAO.
All in fun no offense taken, and none intended!
Seriously though... I want an explanation ...what the f**k is bowches? Bothers me the op ignored answering this...
[ Edited by BayArea on Jul 1, 2012 at 9:04 AM ]
Has any figured out wtf 'bowches" is yet?
No mamen putos. If you haven't figured it out by now then I don't think you ever will.
In today's NFL if he gets 10k+ with a ring, then yes... the running game isn't what it once was. If he gets 10k in todays offenses then yes, frank IMO is a great running back and very underrated. He has always be underrated for the mere fact that he plays on the west coast.
I define a HOF player as someone who, were you to go back to his draft and remove any other HOF candidates, would be drafted #1 overall.

There was never a period in his career where he was even arguably the best player at his position. Even if he were, he would have to sustain that level for an extended period of time to be HOF worthy.

In the last 10 yrs, the only RBs that I would consider are:

Adrian Peterson (assuming this trajectory)
LaDanian Tomlinson
Shaun Alexander
Curtis Martin (HOF 2012)
Edgerrin James
Priest Holmes
Ricky Watters
Corey Dillon
Jerome Bettis
Terrell Davis

Of that list I would choose AP, LT, TD, Shaun, Curtis, JB, and maybe Ricky Watters and EJ.
[ Edited by calbear on Jul 1, 2012 at 1:45 AM ]
Originally posted by calbear:
I define a HOF player as someone who, were you to go back to his draft and remove any other HOF candidates, would be drafted #1 overall.

There was never a period in his career where he was even arguably the best player at his position. Even if he were, he would have to sustain that level for an extended period of time to be HOF worthy.

In the last 10 yrs, the only RBs that I would consider are:

Adrian Peterson (assuming this trajectory)
LaDanian Tomlinson
Shaun Alexander
Curtis Martin (HOF 2012)
Edgerrin James
Priest Holmes
Ricky Watters
Corey Dillon
Jerome Bettis
Terrell Davis

Of that list I would choose AP, LT, TD, Shaun, Curtis, JB, and maybe Ricky Watters and EJ.

lol, shaun alexander...
Thank God for Frank Gore, he was one of our best players for years. He will be in the 49ers HOF but not the NFL's. I say that having the highest respect for Frank Gore. He's awesome and I hope that he has a great year this year.
[ Edited by ninermonkey on Jul 1, 2012 at 8:42 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone