There are 75 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

EdEs Highlights: Update 08/12/2012 Pre Season 2012 Week 1 49ers Replay vs Vikings

EdEs Highlights: Update 08/12/2012 Pre Season 2012 Week 1 49ers Replay vs Vikings

I saw the Alex Smith video first...well cause that's my quarterback....

• EdEs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hitman49:
I saw the Alex Smith video first...well cause that's my quarterback....

Good one! I cracked up laughing hard!
  • EdEs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
You're the MAN!
Originally posted by NinerG94:
#38 is an absolute terror at FS and NOT easily replaced! I'm making a PAY THE MAN sign for week 1 against the Pack if he has play under the franchise tag! Anyone know where I might find a high res pic of Dashon spreading his wings after an interception? Great vids and thanks for the thread. You're a true asset to the site.
Originally posted by 9erfreak:
Thank you great videos!
Thanks you guys are awesome!

Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Holy Smokes, Batman!!! Great videos!
After watching Smith,Aldon,Willis and Bowman, I just dont see how we wont dominate for a very long time......We have some truley great players on D.
Edit: is there a chance to highlight the guys we should be watching? LIke using a light dot or something that points them out pre snap?
First of all thanks, second im going to see what windows movie maker offers, I hadn't thought about it but your right on, it would be helpful to point out who we should be watching

Originally posted by NCommand:
Add in Brooks, Whitner, Brown & McDonald and you've got our entire defense minus the ultimate no-high;light position that Sopoaga plays (like a man and true team player). Very nice work!!!
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
I love you man. Great videos. Keep them coming! I'd also like to see a Ahmad Brooks vid.

First of all thanks, and im going to be making those vids hopefully very soon the GRE studying is going well and so is the android development.

Again thanks for everyone's positive feedback it's why I keep making these things. In fact I will go and edit the voting right now to settle who I will be getting to after the Frank Gore and Vernon Davis videos.
Originally posted by EdEs:

Again thanks for everyone's positive feedback it's why I keep making these things. In fact I will go and edit the voting right now to settle who I will be getting to after the Frank Gore and Vernon Davis videos.

No need to thank me... THANK YOU for these.... been a great addition to the WZ.
Originally posted by oldman9er:

You and Whomeam are by FAR, our video experts. You two alone have raised the IQ of this board two-fold.
I still think Goldson is over rated, that's after watching his highlights, imagine watching all his bad plays, whiffed tackles(head down no wrap), miss reads, out of positon ect ect. He can be great, but still has much to prove hence why the front office has not offered him the contract he thinks he deserves.
Originally posted by AlohaBruh:
I still think Goldson is over rated, that's after watching his highlights, imagine watching all his bad plays, whiffed tackles(head down no wrap), miss reads, out of positon ect ect. He can be great, but still has much to prove hence why the front office has not offered him the contract he thinks he deserves.

So wat? Franchise tag den done, or sighning him to a multi yaer deal?
Originally posted by AlohaBruh:

He makes the highlight reel but also makes the blooper reals.
Aldon is a beast, straight up. Even if he ends up a one trick pony(pass rush) that's one great trick, if he can combine that with coverage we got our D-Ware and some. The only thing besides his off the field issues is he tends to lunge at the qb's legs, in my opinion that's fine by all means get the job done but that may get us some yellow flags if he's not careful.

Pure beast.
First off the Frank Gore and Vernon Davis videos are next I haven't forgotten about them. I hope to make all of the videos that I put up above and hopefully I can produce them faster since they are going to be a lot shorter. If I forgot someone please point them out and I will add them

Quarter Backs:
#07 Colin Kaepernick: 2011
#11 Alex Smith 2011

Wide Receivers:
#15 Michael Crabtree: 2011

Defensive Ends:
#94 Justin Smith: 2011

Outside Linebackers:
#99 Aldon Smith: 2011

Inside Linebackers:
#52 Patrick Willis: 2011
#53 Navorro Bowman: 2011

Defensive Backs:
#22 Carlos Rogers: 2011
#38 Dashon Goldson 2011

Sweet ! THANKS ! 2012 here WEEEEE ! come !
  • EdEs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Thank you anyways
Originally posted by NCommand:
You and Whomeam are by FAR, our video experts. You two alone have raised the IQ of this board two-fold.
Thanks man!
Originally posted by redrazer45:
Sweet ! THANKS ! 2012 here WEEEEE ! come !

Thanks man GO 49ERS!!!

Sorry for skipping last week been programming like a mad man, and the GRE is a month and a half away. Loading up Frank Gore video now. Thank all of you for your positive comments and GO 49ERS!
great vids man. It would be cool to see a Larry Grant vid.. He made some eye catching plays last year
God damn. The team blocking in that Gore vid is incredible/.
I'm impressed with Crabtree's blocking
Originally posted by mullintrax:
I'm impressed with Crabtree's blocking

Yeah he is good at it. So is KW.