There are 209 users in the forums

EdEs Highlights: Update 08/12/2012 Pre Season 2012 Week 1 49ers Replay vs Vikings

Shop Find 49ers gear online

EdEs Highlights: Update 08/12/2012 Pre Season 2012 Week 1 49ers Replay vs Vikings

• Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by AlohaBruh:
We have GREAT Depth at RB, the fact that LMJ will be pushing Hunter for the #2......

Hopefully he is too good to keep on the bench. That guy is a gamer.

So. Stacked. At. Running. Back.

I just capitalized "at". That was fun.
Still firmly believe Hunter is a legitimate starting-caliber running back for us when Gore goes. He has always reminded me of a quicker Ray Rice. Strong, excellent blocker, pinballs off of would-be tacklers, great pass-catcher, great vision, and excellent change of direction to make something out of nothing.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Still firmly believe Hunter is a legitimate starting-caliber running back for us when Gore goes. He has always reminded me of a quicker Ray Rice. Strong, excellent blocker, pinballs off of would-be tacklers, great pass-catcher, great vision, and excellent change of direction to make something out of nothing.

if he got some junk in his trunk, he'd remind me of mjd
Great videos..keep up the good work.
Can we get a Kyle Williams highlight reel? Would love for the haters to recognize his talent/potential and contributions in 2011 rather than focusing on the negative. Thanks!
Originally posted by SmileyJetson:
Can we get a Kyle Williams highlight reel? Would love for the haters to recognize his talent/potential and contributions in 2011 rather than focusing on the negative. Thanks!

i'm sure he has a minute to put that video together.
  • EdEs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cwilson830: Nice Hunter vid. Interesting music choice
Hunter hits the hole well - looks good on counters and pulls. He needs to work on running in the open field.
Originally posted by SFL49ER: Great Job EdEs. Love you man!
Originally posted by Leathaface: I love your highlights bro but again, I cringe when I watch any clip of the NFC title game. I can't help it...I'm still not over it.
Originally posted by slidingswhiz:
Keep up the great work.

First off thank you guys and everyone watching the videos, you are awesome and the reason I keep making videos along with my love for 49ers.

Originally posted by SmileyJetson:

Yes Smiley, I was going to start working on it but couldn't forget about some other zoners requests so it is currently fourth.

1) Bruce Miller/Bruise as deemed by Young2Rice
2) Tarell Brown - sfout
3) Larry Grant - cityking415
4) Kyle Williams - smileyjetson

also I want to do a chris culliver video soon, I am really high on him.

The larry grant video should be up later today with no music so please tell me
if you guys like the difference. GO NINERS!

I agree, and I have a feeling the organization feels the same way. I don't know why he continues to be labeled a change-of-pace type of back. He's a physical inside runner, and Baalke has repeatedly stated he's a 3-down type of back. Even Maiocco seems to think that drafting L. James might have been an indictment against Hunter. I don't think that's the case at all. Gore likely only has a few year left, and Hunter/James will be the 1-2 punch of the future.
  • EdEs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:

I agree, and I have a feeling the organization feels the same way. I don't know why he continues to be labeled a change-of-pace type of back. He's a physical inside runner, and Baalke has repeatedly stated he's a 3-down type of back. Even Maiocco seems to think that drafting L. James might have been an indictment against Hunter. I don't think that's the case at all. Gore likely only has a few year left, and Hunter/James will be the 1-2 punch of the future.

I have to agree with you, hopefully Harbaugh will have great success with two dynamic backs rather than one that can carry the 25-30 load.
Also Ahmad Brooks bump
I like the Brooks video without the music - you just need to normalize the volume.

Really liking your highlight videos.

Great job on the videos and keep up the great work!
Great videos man. Can you please do a donte Whitner and Ted ginn video please!
Originally posted by cwilson830:
I like the Brooks video without the music - you just need to normalize the volume.

Really liking your highlight videos.

Agreed. TV sound is the BEST way to complement highlights. Normalize volume and you're set.

Would be awesome if all the clips had the TV commentary but I realize that changing that retroactively would be likely impossible.

Great job once again and thank you.
  • EdEs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Originally posted by cwilson830:
I like the Brooks video without the music - you just need to normalize the volume. Really liking your highlight videos.
Agreed. TV sound is the BEST way to complement highlights. Normalize volume and you're set.
Would be awesome if all the clips had the TV commentary but I realize that changing that retroactively would be likely impossible.
Great job once again and thank you.

Thank you guys for pointing that out I didn't know that was possible . I am such a noob sometimes. I will do my best job of normalizing future videos. I started with the Bruce Miller one, I will update the thread title after this post.

Maybe I will add the no music option, in season when I am not making any videos and have them up their. I was also playing with the idea of having all 49ers games of last season and this next season in a replay 49ers friendly format (touchdowns against 49ers won't be replayed)

Originally posted by tohara3:
Great job on the videos and keep up the great work!
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Great videos man. Can you please do a donte Whitner and Ted ginn video please!

Thank you guys for watching the videos and I will add Whitner and Ted to the list.

1) Tarell Brown - sfout
2) Larry Grant - cityking415
3) Kyle Williams - smileyjetson
4) Ted Ginn - pwillis52beasty
5) Donte Whitner - pwillis52beasty
Love the Brooks video...it captures everything: QB sacks, crushing hits, pressures, forced incompletions in the RZ, tackles for loss, playing off blocks, passes batted down, defended passes, hustle, downfield coverage, lining up at OLB, DT & DE on both sides of the field, running stunts, closing speed, etc...all from the sight-line of the QB (not blind-side).

THIS, my friends is a complete OLB and I imagine we will see Aldon adding more to this complete list this year as well.
[ Edited by NCommand on Aug 1, 2012 at 6:11 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone