There are 66 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Roethlisberger suspects 49ers targeted him

Originally posted by danimal:
You guys are tripping. He more or less reluctantly answered a question. This is not complaining. If he wanted to complain he would have right after the game. This is more a product of the media continuing to pump this subject and 90% of you eating it up like birthday cake...

p.s. Ben is a douche regardless

Oh please.... he could have dodged those questions any way he wanted.

No matter which way you look at it he took a b***h ass route here.

He knows he wont face the 49ers defense next year unless it's in the superbowl and the odds are stacked against that happening so he took the cowards path. Don't matter how much he softened it the insults show through.
Yes Big Ben, the niners were targeting you, what did you expect, you were a sitting duck. Its the rule of the jungle, hunt down the weakest link.
I wouldn't be surprised if we did have a bounty on him.

oh.

Stop whining Ben. No mean no. When another team targeted the niners, we stepped up and won.
Originally posted by djfullshred:
Originally posted by overthemiddle:
I dont care if his teamates like him or not, as far as getting drunk - so what I have before and I will again. Molesting girls I only heard about one possible incident do you always believe the girl. Why werent criminal charges pressed against him and if she was so called violated how come she didnt do the civil court thing? A rude awakening for you guys, girls will do almost anything to get that money, more to that story then meets the eye. I need proof before I call out a guy in a sex thing. Too many guys are screwed by women. This sex thing is all one sided and the man doesnt stand a chance. Doesnt obey authority - my kind of man, being a rebel myself I respect people who stand up against BS, now if he is violating morality then I got a problem with it. Are you a liberal or a Nobama lover?

Not a political thing at all, but one only has to live a little to recognize a douchebag when they see one. Roethlesberger is a douchebag IMO.

im with overthemiddle and to call a person a douchebag you've never met speaks volume to your own character and the influence mainstream media has over your perceptions
Originally posted by danimal:
You guys are tripping. He more or less reluctantly answered a question. This is not complaining. If he wanted to complain he would have right after the game. This is more a product of the media continuing to pump this subject and 90% of you eating it up like birthday cake...

p.s. Ben is a douche regardless

the teams have PR coaches to teach the players to answer these kind of questions without looking like a douche or putting your team in a bad light, etc. which is why you usually hear cookie cutter answers when speaking to the media.......(i.e. answer the questions without answering the question) either those guys suck at doing their job or Ben is whining.
Originally posted by BayAreaNinersFan:
Originally posted by djfullshred:
Originally posted by overthemiddle:
I dont care if his teamates like him or not, as far as getting drunk - so what I have before and I will again. Molesting girls I only heard about one possible incident do you always believe the girl. Why werent criminal charges pressed against him and if she was so called violated how come she didnt do the civil court thing? A rude awakening for you guys, girls will do almost anything to get that money, more to that story then meets the eye. I need proof before I call out a guy in a sex thing. Too many guys are screwed by women. This sex thing is all one sided and the man doesnt stand a chance. Doesnt obey authority - my kind of man, being a rebel myself I respect people who stand up against BS, now if he is violating morality then I got a problem with it. Are you a liberal or a Nobama lover?

Not a political thing at all, but one only has to live a little to recognize a douchebag when they see one. Roethlesberger is a douchebag IMO.

im with overthemiddle and to call a person a douchebag you've never met speaks volume to your own character and the influence mainstream media has over your perceptions

I believe the rape story was true against this douchebag, as there were other witnesses. That is what influences my opinion. I know it is fashionable to say we shouldn't judge others, but I think people are liars when they say they don't. Might as well stamp "VICTIM" on your forehead if you go through life in our society not making judgment about other people's character.
F**K YOU BEN!!!
  • Chief
  • Veteran
What a Rapist thing to say.
Just because Rapistberger couldn't walk in that game does not mean we targeted him. He is stupid the reason why he got hit that much was because he couldn't move in the pocket like normal, He has one of the worst O Lines in football and you were playing a great defence. Maybe now Ben knows how it feels to be helpless in a bathroom while some violates him.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Damn right we targeted him... Giants targeted Williams too... we dont get paid for it though.

I'm sure the steelers targeted Alex Smith when he had a bum shoulder.
I remember seeing the following on the "dirtiest players in the NFL" list over the past few years.......................

Heinz Ward
Troy Polamalu
James Harrisson
I thought we took it easy on him. It was a horrible showing and it sounds like he's trying to make excuses.

f**k his fat face.
wow what a b***h for crying about it. If your holding on to the football, your a target.