There are 271 users in the forums

Roethlisberger suspects 49ers targeted him

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mkmasn:
Originally posted by djfullshred:
Originally posted by BayAreaNinersFan:
Originally posted by overthemiddle:
I dont care if his teamates like him or not, as far as getting drunk - so what I have before and I will again. Molesting girls I only heard about one possible incident do you always believe the girl. Why werent criminal charges pressed against him and if she was so called violated how come she didnt do the civil court thing? A rude awakening for you guys, girls will do almost anything to get that money, more to that story then meets the eye. I need proof before I call out a guy in a sex thing. Too many guys are screwed by women. This sex thing is all one sided and the man doesnt stand a chance. Doesnt obey authority - my kind of man, being a rebel myself I respect people who stand up against BS, now if he is violating morality then I got a problem with it. Are you a liberal or a Nobama lover?

Not a political thing at all, but one only has to live a little to recognize a douchebag when they see one. Roethlesberger is a douchebag IMO.

im with overthemiddle and to call a person a douchebag you've never met speaks volume to your own character and the influence mainstream media has over your perceptions

I believe the rape story was true against this douchebag, as there were other witnesses. That is what influences my opinion. I know it is fashionable to say we shouldn't judge others, but I think people are liars when they say they don't. Might as well stamp "VICTIM" on your forehead if you go through life in our society not making judgment about other people's character.

if there were witnesses who actually saw him rape her, why didn't they stop him? behind closed doors it's her word against his. the fact that it never went to court speaks volumes about the "allegations."

she obviously wasn't raped enough to bother with the courts.

Just because there is not enough physical evidence doesnt mean it did not happen. On topic tho he was targeted, But he is damn near 100% of the time. He was the QB on a Gimpy leg. If You brave enough to play hurt then expect more pain cuz it will. I like how poeple are trying to steer the bounty issue to now "targeted Players". Paying someone extra to hurt someone is not part of the game. Especially now in a day where the Majority of yall are making millions.
lil ben RAPISTBURGER you should of kept your fat gimp ass on the sideline instead of trying to be a superhero Capt.OverRated wait till you see us next time your going to regret opening your fat piehole all your b***h ass did is luck out and was carried by a good defense in a weak era beating the weak azz cardinals and the seagulls in the SuperBowls. I wouldnt even give you the compliment of calling you Trent Dilfer Jr. you b***h ass spoiled ROTTENBURGER!
i blame the saints for this by not being able to keep their dirty dealings in house. in the end its all
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW MY p***y HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTSSSSSSSSSS
Damn our D is physical!!!!! They Hit so hard QBs still complain months later.
Originally posted by SF4EVA:
Originally posted by BayAreaNinersFan:
Originally posted by overthemiddle:
I dont care if his teamates like him or not, as far as getting drunk - so what I have before and I will again. Molesting girls I only heard about one possible incident do you always believe the girl. Why werent criminal charges pressed against him and if she was so called violated how come she didnt do the civil court thing? A rude awakening for you guys, girls will do almost anything to get that money, more to that story then meets the eye. I need proof before I call out a guy in a sex thing. Too many guys are screwed by women. This sex thing is all one sided and the man doesnt stand a chance. Doesnt obey authority - my kind of man, being a rebel myself I respect people who stand up against BS, now if he is violating morality then I got a problem with it. Are you a liberal or a Nobama lover?

Not a political thing at all, but one only has to live a little to recognize a douchebag when they see one. Roethlesberger is a douchebag IMO.

im with overthemiddle and to call a person a douchebag you've never met speaks volume to your own character and the influence mainstream media has over your perceptions

I believe the rape story was true against this douchebag, as there were other witnesses. That is what influences my opinion. I know it is fashionable to say we shouldn't judge others, but I think people are liars when they say they don't. Might as well stamp "VICTIM" on your forehead if you go through life in our society not making judgment about other people's character.

if there were witnesses who actually saw him rape her, why didn't they stop him? behind closed doors it's her word against his. the fact that it never went to court speaks volumes about the "allegations."

Just because there is not enough physical evidence doesnt mean it did not happen. On topic tho he was targeted, But he is damn near 100% of the time. He was the QB on a Gimpy leg. If You brave enough to play hurt then expect more pain cuz it will. I like how poeple are trying to steer the bounty issue to now "targeted Players". Paying someone extra to hurt someone is not part of the game. Especially now in a day where the Majority of yall are making millions.

Most rape cases find in favor of the woman simply because there isn't enough evidence and it's his word against hers.

Regardless, just because there wasn't enough evidence doesn't mean he did it, either. If she was really raped, she would have gone to court, since she made it publicly known she was accusing him of rape.

But back on topic, he wasn't targeted any more than any other player our defense has targeted, hurt, and/or maimed

It says nothing about the allegations. I find your final line totally offensive.

This thread is way off course. I don't think there is anything else to say from a football perspective, and as we have already exhausted, in previous threads, the subject of the rape allegations, the thread end here.
Share 49ersWebzone