LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 296 users in the forums

Roethlisberger suspects 49ers targeted him

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DirtyP:
There is nothing wrong with targeting the opposing QBs injured anything accept his dick

didnt we get a UDFA who specializes in going after that region haha
Originally posted by Sacborn49ersfan:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Aldon Smith is the man. Hits him consecutively.

i love aldon's intensity! he gets really fired up...i smell a future captain!
Translation: I had my ass handed to me royally
But did we pay a bounty?
So Ben knows how it feels to be raped now.
Thats why were the Pain Train.

Its just the way we play.
LOL...what a little b***h
This better be on the "Kreids Me A River" segment.
Sounds like excuses to me.
Originally posted by djfullshred:
Originally posted by BayAreaNinersFan:
Originally posted by djfullshred:
Originally posted by overthemiddle:
I dont care if his teamates like him or not, as far as getting drunk - so what I have before and I will again. Molesting girls I only heard about one possible incident do you always believe the girl. Why werent criminal charges pressed against him and if she was so called violated how come she didnt do the civil court thing? A rude awakening for you guys, girls will do almost anything to get that money, more to that story then meets the eye. I need proof before I call out a guy in a sex thing. Too many guys are screwed by women. This sex thing is all one sided and the man doesnt stand a chance. Doesnt obey authority - my kind of man, being a rebel myself I respect people who stand up against BS, now if he is violating morality then I got a problem with it. Are you a liberal or a Nobama lover?

Not a political thing at all, but one only has to live a little to recognize a douchebag when they see one. Roethlesberger is a douchebag IMO.

im with overthemiddle and to call a person a douchebag you've never met speaks volume to your own character and the influence mainstream media has over your perceptions

I believe the rape story was true against this douchebag, as there were other witnesses. That is what influences my opinion. I know it is fashionable to say we shouldn't judge others, but I think people are liars when they say they don't. Might as well stamp "VICTIM" on your forehead if you go through life in our society not making judgment about other people's character.

if there were witnesses who actually saw him rape her, why didn't they stop him? behind closed doors it's her word against his. the fact that it never went to court speaks volumes about the "allegations."

she obviously wasn't raped enough to bother with the courts.

Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Sounds like excuses to me.

Yep.

He was trying to be a tough guy and the 49ers f**ked him up. So he is crying like a little b***h.
The guy who wrecks on a motorcycle and "allegedly" rapes 2 chicks is crying poor me. Just like his court cases, Aldon and him can settle it out of court, if he would like?
I really really hope Roethlisberger is 100 percent when we play them again!
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
Originally posted by Sacborn49ersfan:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Aldon Smith is the man. Hits him consecutively.

i love aldon's intensity! he gets really fired up...i smell a future captain!

Kyle Williams returning the punt.....
Duh well ya. If the QB can't get outta the way knock the snot of him. tell me though how do you target the ankle; dive at the ground? Didn't see none of that..Sissy boy, and the new "awareness" in the NFL goes on..
Share 49ersWebzone