There are 290 users in the forums

Roethlisberger suspects 49ers targeted him

Shop Find 49ers gear online
No Ben..........no

NO.

You just got your ASS BEAT. And your dumbass coaches werent smart enough to pull you after the 1st half beat down.

He had a bum ankle, and we went after it. Big deal. That's football.

There's a big difference between going after a player's gimpy ankle and putting a bounty to deliver a cheap shot. If Big Ben wants to see a cheap shot he should watch his teammate James Harrison play.

Big Ben was immobile in that game. He was a sitting duck and got the s**t knocked out of him. We played GREAT defense, not cheap defense. Zero fines or illegal hits from that game.
I dont care if his teamates like him or not, as far as getting drunk - so what I have before and I will again. Molesting girls I only heard about one possible incident do you always believe the girl. Why werent criminal charges pressed against him and if she was so called violated how come she didnt do the civil court thing? A rude awakening for you guys, girls will do almost anything to get that money, more to that story then meets the eye. I need proof before I call out a guy in a sex thing. Too many guys are screwed by women. This sex thing is all one sided and the man doesnt stand a chance. Doesnt obey authority - my kind of man, being a rebel myself I respect people who stand up against BS, now if he is violating morality then I got a problem with it. Are you a liberal or a Nobama lover?
im glad if its true, shows we are one tough ass team and pretty much that's it. no foul play, like he said

btw why r so many ppl calling him a rapist? lol thats kinda f**ked up...i think its pretty obvious some chick was trying to get rich
Well, at least rottenburger had helmet and pads on. The young girls he and his posse took care of didn't. I guess we just beat the schidt out of him. Tough buns. Surprise , surprise. This must really be a tough game.
Hey Big Ben, if you cry what will the babies do?

In some ways this shouldn't surprise many. There is a serious attempt to legislate hard hitting defenses out of the game. But Big Ben needs to stop whining. In all honesty he shouldn't have been on the field for that game in the first place. For him to walk on that field against one of the leagues top pass rushing defenses with that ankle was just asking for it. And even more stupid for the coaching staff for letting him.
Originally posted by BOOSKi707:
Tell me more Ben about how much we care about your bleeding vagina...

hey man he sprained his vagina that's a serious injury
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
Hey Big Ben, if you cry what will the babies do?

In some ways this shouldn't surprise many. There is a serious attempt to legislate hard hitting defenses out of the game. But Big Ben needs to stop whining. In all honesty he shouldn't have been on the field for that game in the first place. For him to walk on that field against one of the leagues top pass rushing defenses with that ankle was just asking for it. And even more stupid for the coaching staff for letting him.

They didn't respect us. Next year, we fill have that fear instilled in all teams. They saw what we did to Eli, and they know we're coming.

Of course we were. Whats the news?
Uhh yeah retard you are the quarterback right? Maybe if you were like some random guy on the street and the 49ers D attacked you then you might have a case... but you were the opposing team's QB right? Did I miss something? lol
Originally posted by pakalolo415:
Originally posted by BOOSKi707:
Tell me more Ben about how much we care about your bleeding vagina...

hey man he sprained his vagina that's a serious injury

A severe infection of vaginitis as well
You guys are tripping. He more or less reluctantly answered a question. This is not complaining. If he wanted to complain he would have right after the game. This is more a product of the media continuing to pump this subject and 90% of you eating it up like birthday cake...

p.s. Ben is a douche regardless
Originally posted by overthemiddle:
I dont care if his teamates like him or not, as far as getting drunk - so what I have before and I will again. Molesting girls I only heard about one possible incident do you always believe the girl. Why werent criminal charges pressed against him and if she was so called violated how come she didnt do the civil court thing? A rude awakening for you guys, girls will do almost anything to get that money, more to that story then meets the eye. I need proof before I call out a guy in a sex thing. Too many guys are screwed by women. This sex thing is all one sided and the man doesnt stand a chance. Doesnt obey authority - my kind of man, being a rebel myself I respect people who stand up against BS, now if he is violating morality then I got a problem with it. Are you a liberal or a Nobama lover?

Not a political thing at all, but one only has to live a little to recognize a douchebag when they see one. Roethlesberger is a douchebag IMO.
Share 49ersWebzone