There are 149 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Roethlisberger suspects 49ers targeted him

After the interview Roethlisberger, asked for some Kleenex, a box of tampons, and new dress...
There's a huge difference between loading up pressure when you know a QB isn't mobile to get him off his game and putting prize money up for actually hurting him.
f**k THIS RAPIST
hahahahah f dat biiiiiii rapist
Big Ben you got to be kidding me. If you think your a man for playing with injuries so be it, then you go and say something like that. Nope I have lost the last respect that I had for you. Would you all pass Ben a box of kleenix.
Originally posted by overthemiddle:
Big Ben you got to be kidding me. If you think your a man for playing with injuries so be it, then you go and say something like that. Nope I have lost the last respect that I had for you. Would you all pass Ben a box of kleenix.

You still had some respect for this guy before this?
Originally posted by midrdan:

Yes I did, is there a reason why I shouldnt.
Who cares? We probably did.
There is nothing wrong with targeting the opposing QBs injured anything accept his dick
Originally posted by midrdan:

Yes I did, is there a reason why I shouldnt.

As a person, he's a scumbag.

Teammates don't like em, gets drunk and molests girls. Doesn't obey authority.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Roethlisberger-wasn-t-a-popular-Steeler-even-be?urn=nfl,236615
[ Edited by Young2Rice on May 9, 2012 at 3:42 PM ]

[ Edited by Young2Rice on May 9, 2012 at 3:46 PM ]
Tell me more Ben about how much we care about your bleeding vagina...