There are 208 users in the forums

What 2012 49ers road games are you going to?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'll be at every even week game, along with patriots and jets game... Packers is still up in air .. friends want me to go, don't know I want to go back to the stadium that i first got my 15 seconds of national tv fame on.. also not going to Minnesota as I've been there and It's a dump. I'll b at all the others tho doe
And just to help out those flying to green bay game who would like to save 400 to 600 on their vacation.. follow these simple steps.. fly into Chicago, It's a major hub so your flight will be cheap.. then rent a car also Chicago being a hub makes this cheap, drive 45 mins to Milwaukee and book hotel there. Hotels in greenbay are expensive because there isn't many. Plus there is more to do there than green bay. Then the drive to the stadium is only 2 hrs on a straight road in and out. This will save you a lot and the drive isn't bad at all. Thank me later
  • Tombo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bishop915:
Ill be at the az game with a group of Faithful from El Paso TX. my first Niner game...

Sons just bought tickets for Tards game for Father's Day!! Section 133, row 36. We've been to 1 game in Glendale, several when they played at ASU. Fans are as bad as Raiders fans--trouble twice!! Would love to stop by & see you guys pregame if you're gonna hang out in the lot somewhere. I don't know what their rules are. I do know it'll be a GREAT game!!
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
Anyone seen a game at Arizona? How is it there?

games in Arizona are great.. Plus you get ahold of Gary from AZninerempire they usually have like 75-100 9ers fans for tailgate. Great stuff.. i have been there since they started it and it gets better every year.
Originally posted by Tombo:
Sons just bought tickets for Tards game for Father's Day!! Section 133, row 36. We've been to 1 game in Glendale, several when they played at ASU. Fans are as bad as Raiders fans--trouble twice!! Would love to stop by & see you guys pregame if you're gonna hang out in the lot somewhere. I don't know what their rules are. I do know it'll be a GREAT game!!

LMAO what?? Arizona fans are not on any level that oakland fans are.
NY Jets game in September.

Already scoping out tix
I will be at the New Orleans game in November
49ers vs Jets. Since I live in NJ its the closest game by far for me to get to. Also, I am pretty sure we will pound them.
Green Bay game. Flying into Chicago MDW using free SW ticket. Staying at friends house who has season tickets to Green Bay.

Buy them beer all game- what a deal for room, board and tickets, but I have to sit by GB folks wearing my niners jersey.

Me being able to see the 9ers win in Lambeau- priceless.
I got my Nike Vernon Davis jersey last week... can not wait to wear that think in Lambeau!

Minnesota game.. time for the 49ers to destroy them after Favre ripped my heart out and ate it last time I was there.
Be at the jets game, and again in the same stadium to see the Niners win the 2014 Superbowl.
I hope we trounce and demolish GB!!!

My wife and I were supposed to go, but it looks like Aaron Rodgers decided to use all the tickets and his sis will not be able to share with friends who happens to be my wife. We were only going to have to pay the price of the ticket, too. Iz bummed.

Oh well...it was going to be a tight budget anyways with just the same in time. Just wasn't meant to be.

Instead, I will focus my attention on the home opener!!!
  • Tombo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Fricker:
LMAO what?? Arizona fans are not on any level that oakland fans are.
Yeah, they are. I've been to Raiders games (L.A. and Oakland), and I've had more trouble in AZ (Glendale and ASU). I'm a pretty easygoing guy and I might have 1 or 2 beers at the most. I think because the Cards are perrenial losers they're really uptight. By the way, I never start sh!t. Do you live here too?
[ Edited by Tombo on Jun 21, 2012 at 12:00 AM ]
Who is going to the opener in GB? I think its a good idea to all meet at a bar before the game
Share 49ersWebzone