LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 197 users in the forums

What 2012 49ers road games are you going to?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Going to Tards game like I go every year.Live in Texas so only a 6hr drive
Going to Snoopy Statdium and Foxborough.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Have you got tickets to the GB game yet?

I was thinking of going to that one as well and was hoping to meet up with some fellow 49er fans to tailgate.

lol, 49ers in Green Bay are as rare as Oakland A's fans in California.
I'll be going to the greenbay game. Went to my first game last year, Monday night vs the steelers. Power outage baby!!!

Niner Empire - Las Vegas
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by cwilson830:
None - they don't play anything close this year

Are you still coming to all the home games, traveling from DC area? That's sorta like all road games for you, brah.

This
New England game for sure!
Going to NE! SNF!!
Going to pre-season in Houston and then wearing my bullet proof vest to New Orleans...cant wait to see all the sad saint fan faces!
AZ monday night
I'm going to 49ers at Vikings. It will be my second NFL game ever as I went to Green Bay at Minnesota in 2005.

It looks like a few of you guys are going or wanting to go to the game vs GB. I think we should all meet somewhere in GB before the game for a few and a little tailgating.

Also, how many of you live in Wisconsin? I am about 25 miles north of Milwaukee.
Originally posted by cashmahne:
It looks like a few of you guys are going or wanting to go to the game vs GB. I think we should all meet somewhere in GB before the game for a few and a little tailgating.

Also, how many of you live in Wisconsin? I am about 25 miles north of Milwaukee.

Wow your a SF fan living in packer country ! Every 49ers fan that can get to the opener makes it one less cheesehead.. These cheeseheads come to our stadium and make noise now let's return the favor.. Flying out from Los angeles and can't wait to tailgate with 49ers faithful !!! Yeah buddy !!!!
Im from vancouver and have been doing ATLEAST a home game + whenever they come to seattle for the last 8 years... was able to do sf/dallas at home + sf at seattle and both playoff games last year.

This is the plan for this year:
niners/giants game at home
niners at arizona monday night
niners at seattle as seattle is a "short" drive away from vancouver
+ all playoff games wherever they are.

id kill to go to lambau and watch us thrash those cheese heads but i cant swing time off for that game... for my own selfish reasons i wish it was later in the year, however for the teams sake its all good because our boys wont have to deal with retraded cold temperatures.
Originally posted by corona55569:
Wow your a SF fan living in packer country ! Every 49ers fan that can get to the opener makes it one less cheesehead.. These cheeseheads come to our stadium and make noise now let's return the favor.. Flying out from Los angeles and can't wait to tailgate with 49ers faithful !!! Yeah buddy !!!!

Yea, it is amazing how many Packer fans were clueless to how good the Niners were last year. They were so obsessed with their bend dont break defense and thinking they had the Super Bowl on lock down. I was so happy when they lost to NY. They are easily my most hated team.

It is just incredible how many people who think they are huge NFL fans don't know anything outside of the Packers. I was arguing how good the Niners are with a big Packers and "Football" fan... Lets just say I ended the argument when he had no idea who Justin Smith, Aldon Smith, NaVarro Bowman or Dashon Goldson were.
i will be in houston and new orleans.yea!
Share 49ersWebzone