LISTEN: The 49ers Pick Is In! →

There are 376 users in the forums

What 2012 49ers road games are you going to?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I will be at two of them. at Green Bay and at St. Louis.

They will be my first two 49ers games!
Have you got tickets to the GB game yet?

I was thinking of going to that one as well and was hoping to meet up with some fellow 49er fans to tailgate.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Jets 100%
Patriots 90%
Might pony up some dough for the Seattle game, my neighbor has company that runs bus loads of Seahawk fans up to the games, once a year we inner fans take over the bus!
how much for tickets in the green bay game?
no games close....if we only played Miami in Miami I could go
Got my ticket for the seahawks game
Going for the big ride : brussels-london-sf-seattle(12/23)-sf(12/30 vs cards)-london-brussels
Traveling with wife and two girls except seattle game
Minnesota and st Louis probs
Anyone get Niners Packers tickets? I checked ebay and you can't sniff a pair of tickets for under 600.00. Those are for endzone seats. Two tickets anywhere close to midfield and you are looking at over 1000. And the guy above says its not expensive if you manage your money correctly. Add in travel, food, etc. on top of that and it costs roughly 1000-1500 for 3 hour event. Good thing the Vikings and Rams tickets should be cheap.
all of em

• fly15
  • Veteran
Houston
preseason
My dad lives in GB and the owner of his company gets season tickets. He got them to sell them to me. I have to pay face value... I have no idea what that is yet, but I am going for sure with one of my buddies also from Wisconsin who is a die hard Niners fan.

I would love to have a few beers before the game with some other Niners fans
Originally posted by NinerG94:
Anyone get Niners Packers tickets? I checked ebay and you can't sniff a pair of tickets for under 600.00. Those are for endzone seats. Two tickets anywhere close to midfield and you are looking at over 1000. And the guy above says its not expensive if you manage your money correctly. Add in travel, food, etc. on top of that and it costs roughly 1000-1500 for 3 hour event. Good thing the Vikings and Rams tickets should be cheap.

Packers tickets are very difficult to find, not to mention it is the opener vs the 2nd highest ranked (via Vegas odds) team in the NFC.
Originally posted by cashmahne:
I will be at two of them. at Green Bay and at St. Louis.

They will be my first two 49ers games!

Green bay as well with 5 buddies, we should get together and cause havoc in lambeau
Originally posted by cashmahne:
My dad lives in GB and the owner of his company gets season tickets. He got them to sell them to me. I have to pay face value... I have no idea what that is yet, but I am going for sure with one of my buddies also from Wisconsin who is a die hard Niners fan.

I would love to have a few beers before the game with some other Niners fans

We for sure should rally the niner fans and come up with the plan to invade lambeau... Myself and 4 niner fans are going along with one GB fan.. Were staying in Chicago and headed early Sunday morning
Share 49ersWebzone