There are 113 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Will Crabtree ever be this good?

Originally posted by jreff22:
Detroit has a weak secondary and Sea has meh cb's and my point still stands...he hasn't beat a strong team like VD has done. 50 yards is all he can do....its weak and not worth the pay check

lions have houston who is pretty good at CB hes just always injured
  • kush
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Detroit has a weak secondary and Sea has meh cb's and my point still stands...he hasn't beat a strong team like VD has done. 50 yards is all he can do....its weak and not worth the pay check

Dude seattles corners( browner and sherman)played damn well this year and get mad respect from all over the place. plus they have two pro bowl safety's.
Originally posted by kush:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

Dude seattles corners( browner and sherman)played damn well this year and get mad respect from all over the place. plus they have two pro bowl safety's.

We are assembling a recieving corp similar to New Orleans. When Crabs figures it out and Moss comes back from the dead and Rook takes his diapers off and Manningham find his 49er mojo and Williams moves on, no one will care about anyone accept for us. When have we ever had this much potential on our reciving corp?
Well I think since he wont be the 1st WR next year and Randy is gonna be across from him,it will take alot of pressure off of him. he will do good. here is a highlight i made of his 2011 season. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKl_cIZN8NY