There are 86 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Candlestick to be demolished

Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Go and buy some seats - have you ever watched the Antique Road Show - those seat will be worth some real$ someday.

I would love to buy 4 seats and put them in my media room to watch all tHe Niner games... How incredible will that be? Talk about nostalgia..
Originally posted by VDpwndMjenkins:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
[/cIenter]
[center]

All I can say is WOW.is that a poster you are in possesion of, and did you take that pic???

there's this thing we have in the 21st century.....it's called Google image search
://
Originally posted by carioca49er:
Go and buy some seats - have you ever watched the Antique Road Show - those seat will be worth some real$ someday.

I would love to buy 4 seats and put them in my media room to watch all tHe Niner games... How incredible will that be? Talk about nostalgia..

I want the two seats I watched the Niners/Saints game in!
That settles it. I have to figure out how to get to a game this year.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
there's this thing we have in the 21st century.....it's called Google image search

Doah!!!lol
Bye Bye Candlestick
  • JD81
  • Veteran
I plan on getting my season ticket seat, as well as the seat that my Grandpa sat in at the 2002 Wildcard game (His last game, before he passed away in April of 2003....12 days shy of his 49TH birthday).
Originally posted by JD81:
I plan on getting my season ticket seat, as well as the seat that my Grandpa sat in at the 2002 Wildcard game (His last game, before he passed away in April of 2003....12 days shy of his 49TH birthday).

Respect. That's classy.
They're not stupid. They will auction pieces of the place. I wish they could renovate it though.
You'd have to redo some freeway stuff too if you were gonna do that. Too much cash
to rebuild or remodel an old stadium.
Memories...
Originally posted by gavindirishmen:
They're not stupid. They will auction pieces of the place. I wish they could renovate it though.
You'd have to redo some freeway stuff too if you were gonna do that. Too much cash
to rebuild or remodel an old stadium.

maybe they can tear it down and build the warriors new arena there.
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Originally posted by JD81:

Respect. That's classy.

Thanks....Might just bring a screwdriver to the last game at the Stick and make sure I get that seat myself haha...
GOOD
Originally posted by carioca49er:

This... or at least two. I would pay up to $500 a seat. They are priceless! You could keep them forever!