There are 83 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

RB Brandon Jocobs: Like It or Hate It?

RB Brandon Jocobs: Like It or Hate It?

Originally posted by Afrikan:
n***a f**k you!

Jacobs is b***h that's going to get our team in some bull s**t with his s**tty ass attitude.

Anyone who thinks he is the same running back from years ago don't follow s**t with the NFL...and this being the 9ersWebzone, I'm not surprised.

Dixon will beat him out, or some other running back will. Jacobs is garbarge.

Thank you,Lmfao!!!!!!
Added decent player to roster: Like it.
[ Edited by DirtyP on Mar 28, 2012 at 4:16 PM ]
Wait and see but I wouldnt have done it myself.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
I like it until I have a reason to hate it
I hope a better, younger player beats him out by the end of training camp. Hopefully its Dixon or a draft pick, maybe even an UDFA. Anybody but Jacobs. I can't stand this guy at tall. Slow, Soft, and a bad attitude.

He used to have some explosive power to his game to jolt defenders on impact, but he doesn't have that anymore. He's just a huge tackling dummy at this point.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Mar 28, 2012 at 4:22 PM ]
Originally posted by toeshawn:

Nobody should have a reason to hate it other than just having something to b*tch about and to look stupid.
Unless he lights it up on the field, I'm not very excited at all.
Originally posted by btthepunk:

Nobody should have a reason to hate it other than just having something to b*tch about and to look stupid.

• Antix
  • Veteran
Minus the attitude its not a problem. If he can buy into the team then we're fine. Low risk.

Unless they saw Jacobs up close his entire career and can give an honest assessment of what kind of player he is on and off the field instead of just looking at stats and youtube clips...right?
Originally posted by DRUSTOPO:

Unless they saw Jacobs up close his entire career and can give an honest assessment of what kind of player he is on and off the field instead of just looking at stats and youtube clips...right?

you should start calling 9er HQ and let Jim and Trent know immediately
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

I wish I could buddy....

I wish I could buddy....

Theyve seen a lot more of Brandon Jacobs his entire career than you are I have.
What about a backup who averages 800 total yards and 9 TD's per season dont you like? His attitude? Please!
I dont know where his supposed attitude problem comes from. He's cocky and brash much like Vernon Davis and have not seen or heard anything to suggest he isnt a team player.
I hate this move so much it should be criminal. What the hell! Its not just that he's a loudmouth. But he's a loudmouth with no more
game. He's not good anymore. His prime years are way gone. Jacobs is slow and doesn't run over people like he used to. He's not that guy
anymore. Baalke knows what he's doin, but my God.

I wish I could buddy....

Theyve seen a lot more of Brandon Jacobs his entire career than you are I have.
What about a backup who averages 800 total yards and 9 TD's per season dont you like? His attitude? Please!
I dont know where his supposed attitude problem comes from. He's cocky and brash much like Vernon Davis and have not seen or heard anything to suggest he isnt a team player.

Honestly I could care less about his attitude, but he was always in the papers talking about his rift with the coaching staff for starting Bradshaw ( who was a much better RB ) He was great in 08, they gave him the starting gig in 09 and he did nothing. Then they start getting Bradshaw involved in 2010 and he had a mini resurgence in a backup roll because he was pissed off. Last year was a contract year and he was barking all summer long. Then he ends up having the worst year of his career.

Hopefully his spained MCL had something to do with it. Hopefully the coaching staff gets more out of him than the Giants did. Hopefully he comes in motivated and keeps him mouth closed. That's a lot of hopefully's though.

After last year, gotta give Harbaalke the benefit of the doubt. If they can turn Moss and Jacobs around in the same year, they'll be repeat COY and EOY winners!!!!
[ Edited by DRUSTOPO on Mar 28, 2012 at 5:21 PM ]