LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 302 users in the forums

RB Brandon Jocobs: Like It or Hate It?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

RB Brandon Jocobs: Like It or Hate It?

Jacobs in a three TE formation with Soap leading on 3rd and short = WIN
He goes down by to many arm tackles
Originally posted by mike:
You mean the game against dallas where he ran for 101 yards and 2 touchdowns? Sounds like garbage to me..

Sorry but you're full of s**t.

No. Of course not that one.

I remember watching him not convert short yardage plays numerous times, and don't think he is the bruiser he makes himself out to be.

Remember, our team wasn't shaking in their boots when he was on the other side
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
You mean the game against dallas where he ran for 101 yards and 2 touchdowns? Sounds like garbage to me..

I remember watching him not convert short yardage plays numerous times, and don't think he is the bruiser he makes himself out to be.

I dont think they were shaking in their boots when anyone was on the other side.
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

Not as many as he breaks.
Hate it or love it the underdogs on top, and I'm gonna shine homie, til my heart stop.
  • mike
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:
I dont think they were shaking in their boots when anyone was on the other side.

Yeah that's why it's hard to judge him based on his games against us, of course he got shut down. We do particularly well against big "bruiser" types.

I don't get the utter hate for jacobs, he's cheap and better than dixon. Nuff said.
Originally posted by SFL49ER:

Just like I don't think any other team was shaking in their boots when facing Jacobs either
Originally posted by NickSh49:
I trust the Harbalke.

Originally posted by ninersrule4:

Not as many as he breaks.

Yeah 3 years ago before he started running like a p***y

Like the signing but voted to wait and see.
Jacobs problem has always been that he runs to high. He could be a really good short yardage back if he didn't run so tall.
I hope that playing for his last decent contract possibility of his career motivates him. If he runs like he did the last two years, he wasn't worth the ink to sign the contract. If he runs like he is capable of, this could be a real good signing.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
n***a f**k you!

Jacobs is b***h that's going to get our team in some bull s**t with his s**tty ass attitude.

Anyone who thinks he is the same running back from years ago don't follow s**t with the NFL...and this being the 9ersWebzone, I'm not surprised.

Dixon will beat him out, or some other running back will. Jacobs is garbarge.

Is this actually Anthony Dixon????
Hes too soft!
Share 49ersWebzone