There are 112 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Do you think Manningham is an upgrade over Morgan ?

Do you think Manningham is an upgrade over Morgan ?

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
for real. or just PM each other dick pics.

copy me on those pics
Why are people talking about my penis?
Abso freakin lutely. Morgan was one of the most over-rated 49ers in recent years. He couldn't get separation from his own turd.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,608
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Why are people talking about my penis?
the penis of mayo is the gold standard here
It doesn't matter. He's an upgrade over KW, Hastings, and Swain. He looks to be a very solid route runner and can get open. Also shows he can adjust to make some tough catches. Hope he pushes Crabtree to become better.
I am not reading through 6 pages of this thread. You cant be serious OP.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,104
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by NCommand:
LOL. Great minds think alike?

Except about average OLBs.

You still one upped me... again!

Haha, please! You forced me to do even more homework before conviction. That's what perspectives and NT should be all about...making us fans better, more educated about our team.

YES!

Now start a f**king thread or I'm going to trace your ISP and find out where you live.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,104
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Why are people talking about my penis?
the penis of mayo is the gold standard here

But is it an upgrade over Manning's ham?
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,104
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
I am not reading through 6 pages of this thread. You cant be serious OP.

You're missing out on good penis discussion, though.
Morgan is a good blocker and was thriving in Harbaughs offense

But Manninghams skill set should allow him to be a deep threat AND a strong short yardage WR for us ...MOVE THE CHAINS !!!!
I believe when it comes to the overall skill set at the wideout position Manningham has the edge. He also has alot of big game experience. Josh is the better blocker has good intangibles and chemistry with Alex but the fact of the matter is i believe we are valuing him more than what he is. If he wasn't a niner before we wouldn't even be having this discussion. Also that piece of horse crap Morgan simply left for more money to a garbage team and organization soooo fvck him
Originally posted by Kaz9er:
I believe when it comes to the overall skill set at the wideout position Manningham has the edge. He also has alot of big game experience. Josh is the better blocker has good intangibles and chemistry with Alex but the fact of the matter is i believe we are valuing him more than what he is. If he wasn't a niner before we wouldn't even be having this discussion. Also that piece of horse crap Morgan simply left for more money to a garbage team and organization soooo fvck him

Josh Morgan is dead to me.
Originally posted by KezarLivin:
Originally posted by Kaz9er:
I believe when it comes to the overall skill set at the wideout position Manningham has the edge. He also has alot of big game experience. Josh is the better blocker has good intangibles and chemistry with Alex but the fact of the matter is i believe we are valuing him more than what he is. If he wasn't a niner before we wouldn't even be having this discussion. Also that piece of horse crap Morgan simply left for more money to a garbage team and organization soooo fvck him

Josh Morgan is dead to me.

Yah lets hate him for wanting more money. lol
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by KezarLivin:
Originally posted by Kaz9er:
I believe when it comes to the overall skill set at the wideout position Manningham has the edge. He also has alot of big game experience. Josh is the better blocker has good intangibles and chemistry with Alex but the fact of the matter is i believe we are valuing him more than what he is. If he wasn't a niner before we wouldn't even be having this discussion. Also that piece of horse crap Morgan simply left for more money to a garbage team and organization soooo fvck him

Josh Morgan is dead to me.

Yah lets hate him for wanting more money. lol

A lot more money.