LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

Ted Ginn re-signed

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Super Bowl... Why just 1 year? Sign him longer so we don't have to keep doing this.

Because he wants a bigger contract next year.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
praise the lord!!!!!

Dont make this about Tebow
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by matt49er:
HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big need crossed off plus we have a backup PR in P.Cox and KR in Rock C. looking good going into the depth right now! Very excited to see this move made. The 3 year deal we had on the table might have been removed who knows. Reminds me of the 5 year deal turning into a 1 year deal for Dashon last year.

We had a 3 year deal on the table? I don't recall reading that.

rumored deal of 3 years 6.5M or something like that.

Baalke is ruthless. Throws these guys a pretty good contract which they balk at. They go out, find s**t out there for them so come back to the 49ers who follow-up with a 1 year deal. Ruthless I tell ya..ruthless.
welcome back tgj, thank god we don't have to worry about kyle williams returning punts this year. just dont get hurt come playoff time!
good
Good offseason so far.
cool, still dont want to see him on the field on 3rd downs.
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Good offseason so far.

All we really need is a RG now. Awesome.
YES! Super offseason.

• mike
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
cool, still dont want to see him on the field on 3rd downs.
We better hope moss stays healthy/doesn't suck then.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
YES! Super offseason.

agreed, Baalke is the man
I don't like the 1-year deal. It just means we'll be going through this again next year, when he decides "again" that he doesn't want to be just a return guy. And we are still faced with the decision to look at a WR that can return in the draft. If Joe Adams is sitting there in the 3rd, do we pass him by just because Ginn signed a 1-year deal?
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by matt49er:
HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big need crossed off plus we have a backup PR in P.Cox and KR in Rock C. looking good going into the depth right now! Very excited to see this move made. The 3 year deal we had on the table might have been removed who knows. Reminds me of the 5 year deal turning into a 1 year deal for Dashon last year.

We had a 3 year deal on the table? I don't recall reading that.

rumored deal of 3 years 6.5M or something like that.

Baalke is ruthless. Throws these guys a pretty good contract which they balk at. They go out, find s**t out there for them so come back to the 49ers who follow-up with a 1 year deal. Ruthless I tell ya..ruthless.

hhaha he disses Smith, goes after manning, then signs smith back.

lol what a G.
SO happy!
Share 49ersWebzone