Ted Ginn re-signed

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by oldninerdude:
If true, eat that you Baalke haters...

I mean Baalke hateR.
lol.

Won't matter. Niners still won't be as good as his imaginary roster. (And how could they ever be THAT good???)

lol

Yeah my hypothetical hindsight roster would be the s**t as well. Baalke stinks!
lol

"hypothetical hindsight" league team.

Does that mean you're an "actual NFL GM" too . . . in your basement?
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Well that's good news. Five WR, not a whole lot of room for roster spots.

One more rook.
Welcome back!!! Interesting that he signed a 1 year deal instead of the two year deal we offered. I wonder what the money is? Sounds like he is trying to prove something. I hope that he does.

I mean Baalke hateR.
lol.

Won't matter. Niners still won't be as good as his imaginary roster. (And how could they ever be THAT good???)

lol

lol

Yeah

Don't you know Baalke needs to be a real GM and get a time machine and go into the future and see who will be a stud coming out of this year's draft

Anything short of that is fail...
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Mar 22, 2012 at 4:59 PM ]
Still room for another receiver at the draft. Glad to have Ginn back.
Originally posted by VA49er:
Welcome back!!! Interesting that he signed a 1 year deal instead of the two year deal we offered. I wonder what the money is? Sounds like he is trying to prove something. I hope that he does.

My guess is that it's not a lot
Amazigly how Ginn is this year's Goldson, refused the offer, tested the market found NO ONE, and came back crawling.

PR and KR issue soved, now solve the RG issue before the draft.

Baalke knows how to run the show, no panic, no overspending nothing, great job so far.
we are definitely going RG with our first pick and the rest will be for the future of our team. Harbaugh and Baalke are geniuses...They are building a dynasty for years to come!!!

I mean Baalke hateR.
lol.

lol

lol

Yeah

Don't you know Baalke needs to be a real GM and get a time machine and go into the future and see who will be a stud coming out of this year's draft

Anything short of that is fail...

Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by VA49er:

My guess is that it's not a lot

It was reported taht we had offered a two year $5M and the lions reportedly offered 2 Years at $5.5M. The sticking point was supposedly that he wanted to start. If the Vikings couldn't even offer that then good luck. Or maybe we sweetened it since we have a bit more space? It's hard to imagine Ginn getting many balls tossed his way with Randy, Michael, and Mario in front of him. Heck even Kyle Williams is probably higher up the depth chart for receiving. Ginn runs good routes and gets decent separation. He just needs to hold on to the stinking ball. Regardless I'm happy he'll be running kicks and punts back again. Plus we have Parrish Cox to back him up.
good shiet
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
do you guys think if we get a nice rookie in the draft like a mcnutt(since we no longer need a return man) that kyle williams will be in trouble? This has nothing,, nothing to do with the nfl title game,, just based on numbers and quality of wide outs.
Originally posted by cciowa:
do you guys think if we get a nice rookie in the draft like a mcnutt(since we no longer need a return man) that kyle williams will be in trouble? This has nothing,, nothing to do with the nfl title game,, just based on numbers and quality of wide outs.

Williams is going to make the team, no doubt.
this guy is a stud in the return game.

so glad to get this news
Share 49ersWebzone