There are 151 users in the forums

Ted Ginn re-signed

Shop Find 49ers gear online
GREAT SIGNING, and it's a 1 year deal!

That's one less necessity for the draft. It's going to be weird not really having any holes and just picking the best player to fall to us.
f**k Ya b***hes...f**k Ya
HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big need crossed off plus we have a backup PR in P.Cox and KR in Rock C. looking good going into the depth right now! Very excited to see this move made. The 3 year deal we had on the table might have been removed who knows. Reminds me of the 5 year deal turning into a 1 year deal for Dashon last year.
YESSS!!
Originally posted by matt49er:
HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big need crossed off plus we have a backup PR in P.Cox and KR in Rock C. looking good going into the depth right now! Very excited to see this move made. The 3 year deal we had on the table might have been removed who knows. Reminds me of the 5 year deal turning into a 1 year deal for Dashon last year.

We had a 3 year deal on the table? I don't recall reading that.
We're gonna stretch the field. Hope Alex's arm has some stamina
  • sfout
  • Veteran
! Good news. I laugh that he had a chance at 3 years $7M and now he's probably playing on 1 year $1M deal with incentives.
All we really need is a RG and depth. When was the last time we were in that good of situation?
Originally posted by Baldie:
Nice! Lets just hope he's not injured in the playoffs!

Won't get injured as we won't be running that stupid pick play ever again!!

Man, that has to rank up there with Josh Morgan's injury for head shaking factor.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
praise the lord!!!!!

• Wodwo
  • Veteran
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
I won't believe till Adan Shlefter tweets it
Wonderful. He better stay heathly!
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by matt49er:

We had a 3 year deal on the table? I don't recall reading that.

rumored deal of 3 years 6.5M or something like that.
Nice signing
Share 49ersWebzone