There are 216 users in the forums

Getting Ted Ginn and Kyle Williams Back for Playoffs

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by whatawegot:
Sorry to break the bad news. Ginn and Williams are best on special teams returning punts and kickoffs. If you truly think these 2 will make a world of difference come playoff time your all sadly mistaken. Looked like the same offense Today that I've seen for the past 16 weeks. Why do all the niner homers make lame excuses for this team. Also walker does not return for 1st playoff game. Obviously the poster has never had a broken jaw. So were on a 2 week liquid diet with a wired mouth and were going to play,lol. That's hilarious. This team is the same as always. The s**ts on 3rd down efficiency and red zone offense. The bye week will not cure these issues. Only hope to beat the saints are to do 2 things. Create turnovers and win the field position battle. Anything short of that it's 1and done.

That is what they have done for 16 games this year so I think they can do it for a few more.
49ers WR Kyle Williams says no more concussion tests for him. He's cleared and ready to go after getting knocked out Dec.24 vs. Seahawks.
http://twitter.com/#!/MaioccoCSN/status/153914318860206080

[ Edited by global_nomad on Jan 2, 2012 at 11:08 AM ]
I'm sure Ginn and Williams will be back on the field , not so sure about Walker?

Plus we can use Colin Jones as an emergency WR ....So we have to use what we have and win this f*ckng thing ...Ginn and Williams have the speed to stretch the field so Gore, Davis and Crabtree can be more effective, Hastings and Swain did their best, but our offense will be more effective next saturday

Man I WISH Josh Morgan was playing ...damn ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry to break the bad news. Ginn and Williams are best on special teams returning punts and kickoffs. If you truly think these 2 will make a world of difference come playoff time your all sadly mistaken. Looked like the same offense Today that I've seen for the past 16 weeks. Why do all the niner homers make lame excuses for this team. Also walker does not return for 1st playoff game. Obviously the poster has never had a broken jaw. So were on a 2 week liquid diet with a wired mouth and were going to play,lol. That's hilarious. This team is the same as always. The s**ts on 3rd down efficiency and red zone offense. The bye week will not cure these issues. Only hope to beat the saints are to do 2 things. Create turnovers and win the field position battle. Anything short of that it's 1and done.

anquan boldin. that is all.
It wasn't pretty, the Offense put up 34 points, the MOST points of the season. Alex passed more than ever, Dixon and Hunter did great filling in for Gore.

The defense is what almost gave up the win. Allowing 27 points is recipe for disaster.

I think this forced them to use Crabtree and VD and both responded. Bopth had smiles and loved being the pirmary targets.
I hate to point people out but WHATAWEGOT is a Raider or Saints fan. Since he knows our players, this must be a Raider fan. I've never seen this guy here before. HATER EXPOSED!!!
Originally posted by 9erred:
It wasn't pretty, the Offense put up 34 points, the MOST points of the season. Alex passed more than ever, Dixon and Hunter did great filling in for Gore.

The defense is what almost gave up the win. Allowing 27 points is recipe for disaster.

I think this forced them to use Crabtree and VD and both responded. Bopth had smiles and loved being the pirmary targets.

They should be targeted throughout the rest of the playoffs also!
Originally posted by global_nomad:
49ers WR Kyle Williams says no more concussion tests for him. He's cleared and ready to go after getting knocked out Dec.24 vs. Seahawks.
http://twitter.com/#!/MaioccoCSN/status/153914318860206080

Yeehaw!

http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2012/01/03/49ers-kyle-williams-on-track-for-jan-14/

Kyle Williams cleared to practice

Get out of here w that bullsh*t scrub!!! You're gonna be the one saying, "yea they won the Superbowl, but they only won by a TD,man they're terrible"

NFC WEST CHAMPS
13-3
#REDOUT
[ Edited by ForeverYoung8 on Jan 4, 2012 at 5:41 PM ]
on Wednesday January 4, Williams was officially okayed. The secret weapon has returned
  • dj43
Worried a out Williams. This was his 4th concussion. The more you have the more likely to have another.
  • dj43
Worried a out Williams. This was his 4th concussion. The more you have the more likely to have another.
Originally posted by dj43:

I don't think that number is for this year only. But it is a concern. He does play physical and hard for a guy his size. The fearless type.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Jan 4, 2012 at 6:49 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone