LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

Getting Ted Ginn and Kyle Williams Back for Playoffs

Shop Find 49ers gear online
can u say special teams fly sweep wr screen quick slant and take the top of the pitiful NO defense!!! right on time. now imagine if we had walker and morgan for their physicality and blocking alone against those frail corners
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
can u say special teams fly sweep wr screen quick slant and take the top of the pitiful NO defense!!! right on time. now imagine if we had walker and morgan for their physicality and blocking alone against those frail corners

morgan is being missed in passing game

he was alexs go to guy
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

Did you notice we NEVER cry around about missing key players. everytime a top team loses they have a million excuses ...us , we just PLAY FOOTBALL
Ted Ginn will have a return TD this game

#FACT
Originally posted by valrod33:

#FACT

Originally posted by NeeJ49er:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I really have to stop reading this board, Im going to get ZERO sleep this week!!! Im so excited for this game
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

#FACT

if we're gonna win, it's going to NEED to happen.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

#FACT

if we're gonna win, it's going to NEED to happen.
WIN WIN WIN!!
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
WIN WIN WIN!!

im getting so crazy for this game im posting pointless things. -__-
Originally posted by Magzarillious:
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I really have to stop reading this board, Im going to get ZERO sleep this week!!! Im so excited for this game

I don't foresee myself getting any sleep Friday night! Maybe i should just drink and then pass out... but i don't want to oversleep... what to do!!! Go Niners!

Share 49ersWebzone