There are 82 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Patrick Willis Injury

I think he's out for at least 2 weeks and won't play vs PIT. He needed help just walking off the field: not good in terms of hammy injuries. A 1st degree, you can limp off with ease and that's usually at least 2 weeks.

The PIT game is not that important unless GB loses prior to then.
what?? and if NO keeps winning? i do not wanna play NO in the superdome.. they need to come to candlestick
We cannot afford to lose Willis, sit him next game but we will need him for the Pit game. You guys need to remember that we're playing for the 2nd seed.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
We cannot afford to lose Willis, sit him next game but we will need him for the Pit game. You guys need to remember that we're playing for the 2nd seed.

we can lose to Pitt but have to win the remaining games and we keep the #2 seed
One game lead on the Saints

Saints Schedule
wk 14 - @ Tenn
wk 15 - @ Minn
wk 16 - vs Atlanta
wk 17 - vs Carolina

9ers Schedule
wk 14 - @ Arizona
wk 15 - vs Pittsburg
wk 16 - @ Seattle
wk 17 - @ St. Louis

I'm optimistic that we'll both go at least 3-1 in the finial stretch....
Originally posted by jreff22:

I believe the tie breaker is NFC record and we're two games up on that, lol Rams actually did us a favor.
I want willis back as well but the playoffs is much more important. This is why you give 2nd string guys reps in practice. Grant played good. Let him keep doing a good job until Willis is healthy. Ravens are doing the same thing with Lewis.
Originally posted by jreff22:

we can lose any one game, even if the Saints run the table.
Originally posted by jacklegniner:
I want willis back as well but the playoffs is much more important. This is why you give 2nd string guys reps in practice. Grant played good. Let him keep doing a good job until Willis is healthy. Ravens are doing the same thing with Lewis.

we really are mirror images.
willis will NOT miss more than one game. I'll put my virginity on the line.
Originally posted by jacklegniner:

This!
I'd be tempted to give p52 all the time he needs until playoffs. If he feels ok, then alright. But if a question, sit him. Our 2nd team did great...against a really bad team.
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco
49ers LB Patrick Willis was at walk-through, and he looks to be walking just fine.
Originally posted by valrod33:
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco
49ers LB Patrick Willis was at walk-through, and he looks to be walking just fine.

ready by pit. awesome
Grade 2? 3-5 weeks? maybe.

http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2011/12/07/dr-david-chang-on-patrick-willis-injury/