LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

Patrick Willis Injury

Shop Find 49ers gear online
All celebrating aside, what's the latest on Patricks injury??
day to day last i heard
I looked for info on the injury, but nothing definitive yet. Hopefully a mild pull.
@MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco
Injury update: 49ers LB Patrick Willis set for MRI, he tells @MBachCSN; his hamstring injury is not believed serious. bit.ly/tEXIsa

3 minutes ago via TweetDeck
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
All celebrating aside, what's the latest on Patricks injury??

Good question cuz I couldn't hear the game at the bar.
Hey, which one is the worse of the two hammy pulls, lower or upper? I hope its minor whatever it is. I know his not P-Will but Grant had a decent game out there.
Obviously hoping its not too serious, he was laughing and seemed like he was in a good mood on the sideline. If it was serious, I don't think he would be so happy. I say we hold him out until the Pittsburgh game.

CHITOWNNINERFAN
Originally posted by SanFranMan:
@MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco
Injury update: 49ers LB Patrick Willis set for MRI, he tells @MBachCSN; his hamstring injury is not believed serious. bit.ly/tEXIsa

I hope so because that's what they said about morgans injury
Originally posted by Chicago49erFan:
Obviously hoping its not too serious, he was laughing and seemed like he was in a good mood on the sideline. If it was serious, I don't think he would be so happy. I say we hold him out until the Pittsburgh game.

CHITOWNNINERFAN

Agree. Don't come back unless he is 100% healthy before the playoffs
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
I hope so because that's what they said about morgans injury

He was walking around on the sidelines and smiling.... like i said in another thread if it was the playoffs he would have probably finished the game. Didn't want to risk it is my guess. No jinx....

Originally posted by SanFranMan:
@MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco

i bet he misses next week but plays against PItt.
I agree hold him out until the Pitt game. Larry Grant did a very good job backing him up.
Originally posted by tohara3:

Completely agree. Imagine how hungry he will be if he doesn't play for a couple of weeks.

Rested legs, healed up from the first of the season. Oooh baby! Plus we should be fine with Grant until we really need Willis.
yes hold him out till at least the steelers games and longer if needed.
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by Chicago49erFan:

CHITOWNNINERFAN

Amen!
Share 49ersWebzone